What socks do you all wear?

Nike crew/low cut all day depending on the shoe/pants I'm wearing. Elites for ball.

Can't get down with brands like Hanes white socks with the grey toe/heel area, look trashy to me for some reason, especially when they hang out of shoes, just something that has always bothered me.

you guys really stick to 1 brand of socks?

i have all kinds of socks in my sock drawer, from foot locker brand to stafford from jc penny, hanes, puma, i cop socks from marshalls and ross all the time.... im wearing Nike socks from foot locker now, 6 pairs pack buy 1 get 1 half off :smokin

Last edited:
Hypebeast.
Great post, makes sense. Considering I also won't buy any brand of socks that are designed like I describe, not even Nikes. Something about the white sock with grey heel/toe just does not do it for me and I can't bring myself to wear them.

As do I. Straight black Hanes socks for me.

Wore dress socks with sneakers recently and it blew my mind.
eek.gif

So comfy and breathable.

Might transition to only dress socks.
late pass bruh, them joints give me extra space when i need it 
pimp.gif

usually rock out with hanes though

black & white Footlocker no shows when I rock shorts

black & white Nike crew socks when I rock pants or hightops for ballin

I used to wear Nike black crew socks, but my finances changed and now I'm wearing walmart hanes socks. It sucks because these are really cheap, but have no durability at all. :x

AE invisible socks-all black

UA no shoes-All black

Stance Socks-When i wear boots, high tops so the back doesnt rub against my achilles (any color)

I havent worn white socks in years. They just corny looking

nike,jordan,polo. not a big fan of elitte socks but since they are thick im going to use them for a particualr sneaker that runs half a size too big

Russel had the best socks, wore em for a good 7+ years until they changed the stitching this year. Need to find another brand with well cushioned socks.

Does anyone know what the name of this brand of socks is? I see Mayweather wearing them a lot recently, must be comfortable.

Last edited:
nike crew socks black/white pretty much every day

pull out the ralph lauren on special occasions

Back
Top Bottom