What socks do you all wear?

Great post, makes sense. Considering I also won't buy any brand of socks that are designed like I describe, not even Nikes. Something about the white sock with grey heel/toe just does not do it for me and I can't bring myself to wear them.

How old are you? Aren't nike elite socks relatively new? What did you wear before this trend started?

How old are you? Aren't nike elite socks relatively new? What did you wear before this trend started?
24. Did I mention anywhere in my post regarding Elites in what you quoted? Reading comprehension is key. But for thrills I'll answer you. Nike Black Crews for basketball & elites depending on the shoe, Polo for work, and Nike black no shows for casual.

Last edited:
Don't matter, as long as they're funky.

For working out/gym/running I wear some standard Nike though.

Umbro socks for the gym. Very comfortable and light.

Washed them a bunch of times and they haven't faded and no pilling.

sum walmart diabeetus sox. I am not diabetic AFAIK but I might sweat a lot & every other sock seems to give me skin problems so far.

Stance or nike drifit.
70E263FA-FDCC-4A8F-8A69-C9A9D0DDF1D8.jpeg
250B9A23-A9FC-485F-B762-25D19F6CCB6F.jpeg
172C01C9-83DE-4EF0-9765-0E607A668B30.jpeg

what's annoying is that before Stance used to have the big cushioning on all of their socks. Now their "lifestyle" ones are super thin and same price as the old (better) socks.

Back
Top Bottom