What song are you listening to right now?

Greatest song intro EVER
smokin.gif

laugh.gif
The Beatnuts good sh*t right there my brother repped!

illphillip illphillip
[emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]129304[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji]

I have argued this point a million times that the Street Level album is one of the best and most well rounded Hip-Hop albums ever released. Have no idea why it is not on more people's lists as a GOAT album. Not too rugged not too soft,party cuts,lounge cuts,backpack to thug ****,and the production was gawdly.
As you can see I am huge fan of the Beatnuts and especially that album. #Salute

Last edited:
Beatnuts are my 2nd favorite group (Outkast is #1. I don't count Eric and Ra as a group or BDP etc.).

You are dead right about Street Level. It is a PHENOMENAL album.

But I feel like it didn't have strong singles to make noise. Joints like "Reign Of The Tec"/"No Equal" from the EP, and then "Off The Books", "Watch Out Now", No Escapin' This" etc. after that did.

But as far as albums go, Street Level is a classic to me in the "no skipped tracks" sense.

Last edited:
Beatnuts are my 2nd favorite group (Outkast is #1. I don't count Eric and Ra as a group or BDP etc.).

You are dead right about Street Level. It is a PHENOMENAL album.

But I feel like it didn't have strong singles to make noise. Joints like "Reign Of The Tec"/"No Equal" from the EP, and then "Off The Books", "Watch Out Now", No Escapin' This" etc. after that did.

But as far as albums go, Street Level is a classic to me in the "no skipped tracks" sense.

Props Over Here was a good single to me but you right it did'nt have that impact that a jump off album single should have. You right[emoji]129300[/emoji]
"Are You Ready" would have been a spectacular single[emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji] I remember hearing that before I copped the album and going crazy[emoji]129304[/emoji]
Just imagine that video[emoji]128076[/emoji]

Also I loved the alternative version of Props better. Sooo grimey but smooth.

Great minds....

"Are You Ready" should have been a single. "Get Funky" could have been as well.

And "Yeah You Get Props" I also liked more.

Can't forget the timeless bit of poetry that is "Lick The *****" either :smokin

BRAND NEW: Don Q Ft. PNB Rock & Fabolous - Chasing These Bands

Some of the new Hip-Hop music that I F with!

Last edited:
Listening to Thundercat, "Drunk", didn't think I would like it, but I actually think its a cool album, will go back and check out his catalogue.

Back
Top Bottom