What song are you listening to right now?

I was coming off a mean come down and got on the computer to see he dropped this randomly at SXSW. First time i ever dropped a tear to a song in my life. Hands down one of the most important songs I've ever heard. Elijah dropped so much wisdom on the development of manhood, the wizard of oz sample was perfect ... and then the bars. Someone whose saying Act II is dropping this friday beyond a shadow of a doubt. We'll see...

The emotion you describe is what i feel when listening to jay elecs eternal sunshine...just him rapping on the movie soundtracks amazing piano key...especially on FYI

46FB6B42-1425-4BB3-AB32-89FAE0128AAC.jpeg
B783BAFA-1719-4785-95C3-C4D701F99148.jpeg
The emotion you describe is what i feel when listening to jay elecs eternal sunshine...just him rapping on the movie soundtracks amazing piano key...especially on FYI

Lol don’t even get me started on that fam. I got slipped some acid by someone as a joke. I thought I was losing my mind. I played eternal sunshine 112 times in a row during the trip.( I checked afterwards ) hands down the best/most important album I’ve ever heard in my life. I wouldn’t be mad if Act 2 came out but for what Act 1 represents in my life I’m good until infinity.

Slight humble brag, I got a chance to meet and rap with him at a show in the bay.

Swizz Beatz - Echo (ft. Nas)

Don't really like SB like that but this song was aiight bcs of the use of the New Birth sample & Nasir Jones.

New Birth - Echoes On My Mind

Back
Top Bottom