What Stores going to have the Motorsports 6s and six rings?

Originally Posted by Destination Kicks

Honestly, not speaking on quality but these look absolutely terrible. What people see in these is beyond me.

same way i feel.

if there is anybody in maryand that can help me out please hit me up with a message

i am snowed in big time so if there is anybody who is going to cop sunday morning and wants somebody to roll with them,

you can pick me up extra early( i live in glen burnie and will take care of you with some $ ) to go with you

or if you can pick me up a pair size 11 (  i will take a sz 10.5 or 11.5 if they dont have a sz. 11)

i will be very very greatful

anybody interested in helping me send me a message and i will give you my phone #...................................................................peace

358tpwi.jpg

if figure's that i could go and get the shoes but this damn snow is a joke

tried to get some help but my shout out fell on deaf ears...............................................thanks

i was planning to go but i cant anymore because i have no way to cash in my check.

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

These would have been an easy flip.

Oh well.

175 + DC/MD/NVA tax = $185.

Sold for $250 shipped on ebay LEGIT (no shill bidding), as "demand" has declined since Saturday night.

After ebay fees, paypal fees, shipping...

You paid $185 to make $50 on each pair.

You can flip clearance items at shoe city, spend $100, and make $100.

But I distress...................................................

Game to be sold, not told.

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

Oh well.

Sold for $250 shipped on ebay LEGIT (no shill bidding), as "demand" has declined since Saturday night.

Yea, you're right. My size 13 is going for $250. Not even worth the hassle.

they only openef for a little bit. They let the people that were there have free reign and then closed. They barely have any left. That is what someone who went told me. I am pissed as hell.

daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn!thats sooo gayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.ima go in the morning

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

Oh well.

TRUTH

sneaker market hasnt been the same in YEARS...

not worth the time/hassle unless you gettin a FSR or more of  a demanding sneaker w/ the 30-50% off discount...

just my opinion on the topic tho...take it for what its worth...

so pg did open and people did cop

i called all day to see if i could do a phone order because

i am still snowed in but there was no answer

they probably just let people cop then shut back down

i am still snowed in so i will try and call today and see if they will do anything for me...................................peace

House of hoops was closed yesterday but sports zone sold what they had left and shoe city had about 7 pairs

i got 3 9,5's for sale pm me if intrested. my be ble to do local meetup near tysons

Back
Top Bottom