What Stores going to have the Motorsports 6s and six rings?

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

^
NOVA BAMMAS GO AWAY!

Not all are bammas, but just the bammas...

GO AWAY!

Everyone is a reseller nowadays. I don't know how much money people plan on making on these, but since the copper and eggplant foams are dropping, I would not expect much.

Originally Posted by Asia

if you know the right people TO GET OVER ON... you can make about $80 a pair..

*FIXED*
wink.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Mz J0rdaN LaDy wrote:

^
NOVA BAMMAS GO AWAY!

Not all are bammas, but just the bammas...

GO AWAY!
VERY WELL SAID!!! !LOL
roll.gif

I'M SORRY BUT I HATE RESELLERS!
mad.gif

Hate is such a strong word... this is the new stimulus plan the president encouraged me to do! lol
laugh.gif

Who's your President?

Eric B.

?

laugh.gif

j/j

I think it's the same brotha that runs this country bro.... 
roll.gif
....Planning on traveling to europe someones gotta pay for it.. lol

Ok.. I'm not gonna go back and fourth... you can think whatever you want about me.. This is just NIKETALK... and btw..
eye i'm from maryland.. not from NOVA..

but I'm not going to go back and fourth on peoples opinions on resellers.. it is what it is..

Ok.. I'm not gonna go back and fourth... you can think whatever you want about me.. This is just NIKETALK... and btw..

but I'm not going to go back and fourth on peoples opinions on resellers.. it is what it is..

u are right it is wat it is... just dont like the fact of people buyin extra pairs of shoes to just resell them and then it leaves the other people that is actually tryin to cop them for themselves SOL!!!!
NOT tryin to knock nobodys hustle BUT these resellers nowadays just plain DUMB!!!!!
laugh.gif

Nova bamma... Murland bamma...  City bamma... ALL the same.

Tomatoe... Tomato...

laugh.gif

I could care less "bro" because:

(a) I'm retired.  1997- 2005 came and went.  The real "easy" $$$ is gone, you penny pinchin' these days...  I was paying my tuition EVERY semester, paying credit cards in FULL every month doing what you do now.  You saving for vaca.  See the difference the years make?

(b) I don't work at a store.  So I don't have to worry about taking returns back from "your" type when a shoe doesn't sell for you...

(c) My shoes (no matter the area or store) are already "reserved" and paid for on discount while you're type is biting your nails in a line, driving to a store with your heart beating all fast...

(d) I never lose, because I have enough character to introduce and approach the people in any store ahead of time, setting up my deal... $20 cash goes a long way...

Tomatoe... Tomato...

laugh.gif

(a) I'm retired.  1997- 2005 came and went.  The real "easy" $$$ is gone, you penny pinchin' these days...  I was paying my tuition EVERY semester, paying credit cards in FULL every month doing what you do now.  You saving for vaca.  See the difference the years make?

(b) I don't work at a store.  So I don't have to worry about taking returns back from "your" type when a shoe doesn't sell for you...

(c) My shoes (no matter the area or store) are already "reserved" and paid for on discount while you're type is biting your nails in a line, driving to a store with your heart beating all fast...

(d) I never lose, because I have enough character to introduce and approach the people in any store ahead of time, setting up my deal... $20 cash goes a long way...

WOW... I'm very shocked that your making these statements and you don't even know me.. ummm... I really don't want to say much because I don't know you... except I just lost all the respect for you eyes...

make sure you know who your talking down to before you start talking... enough said... maybe one day when we bump into eachother other we will see things more eye to eye..
grin.gif

Tomatoe... Tomato...

laugh.gif

Damn, Kev not playing in 2010.......
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mz J0rdaN LaDy

u are right it is wat it is... just dont like the fact of people buyin extra pairs of shoes to just resell them and then it leaves the other people that is actually tryin to cop them for themselves SOL!!!!
NOT tryin to knock nobodys hustle BUT these resellers nowadays just plain DUMB!!!!!
laugh.gif
I see how you feel about resellers... I was like that also until I realized how much $$$ I am leaving on the table... I have the resources so might as well use them... Everyone has their own hustle.. but it's best to hustle something you love.. I love sneakers so reselling shoes makes sense... If you sold a pair of your Jordans or SBs today you would not let them go for what you paid for... u would want to make a couple of bucks.. That's reselling.. same thing but I do 100 pairs at a time...  
roll.gif

make sure you know who your talking down to before you start talking... enough said...
N' please.  Read the first 2 pages of this thread -- its easy to "safely assume" and figure it out through your posts.

Mz J0rdaN LaDy wrote:

laugh.gif

And that's my point.

Bammas missed the initial rules in the game, therefore, they always scramblin'.

While they "waiting" to hear info on here, or calling/visting stores,my phone is ringing with info and stock room pics all the time.  And there is a reason for that...

Bammas reveal themselves here through previous post/threads, then hit the "you don't know me" salty line like bammas don't read and don't have the right to comment.

And I'mma comment.

laugh.gif

And for those still wanting these, MAD DTLRs (yes, MANY, 4 dtlrs in Richmond area alone) will have them between next Tuesday and Thursday, as weather has messed up deliveries.

^word

for anyone who placed an order on finishline, be looking out for them soon. i never got any tracking info or whatnot (order says still processing online)

just got home from work, and they were waiting for me

2 of my boys from around here got their pairs today as well...finishline came thru

Originally Posted by Mz J0rdaN LaDy

laugh.gif
I see how you feel about resellers... I was like that also until I realized how much $$$ I am leaving on the table... I have the resources so might as well use them... Everyone has their own hustle.. but it's best to hustle something you love.. I love sneakers so reselling shoes makes sense... If you sold a pair of your Jordans or SBs today you would not let them go for what you paid for... u would want to make a couple of bucks.. That's reselling.. same thing but I do 100 pairs at a time...  
roll.gif

ok so let me ask u somethin? ARE U ONE OF THOSE PPL THAT GO IN THE STORE BUY LIKE 5+ MORE PAIRS JUST TO RESELL THEM? i mean cause if that's u, HEY! dont matter to me how u make ur money. BUT SEE there's a difference.. ME? i don't resell anythin. If imma buy a pair of shoes i might cop me 2 pairs (if worth it) and both pairs will be for me. U ARE RIGHT why leave some money on the table... BUT what happens when u cant resell what u bought? U GO TO THE STORE AND RETURN IT! LOL
roll.gif
 time u wasted and there goes someone's size that they were waitin for. 

make sure you know who your talking down to before you start talking... enough said...
N' please.  Read the first 2 pages of this thread -- its easy to "safely assume" and figure it out through your posts.

Mz J0rdaN LaDy wrote:

laugh.gif
And that's my point.

Bammas missed the initial rules in the game, therefore, they always scramblin'.

While they "waiting" to hear info on here, or calling/visting stores,my phone is ringing with info and stock room pics all the time.  And there is a reason for that...

yup! very well said!!!!! HEY EYES!!! lol... how are u?
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom