-Regular bread, toasted.
-Swiss cheese.
-Turkey
-Lettuce
-Tomato
-oil
-vinegar
-black pepper.

Either a veggie or BLT footlong on omega bread with everything on it except for pickles. Throw some feta, sweet onion sauce and pepper on there and I'm good.

Either a veggie or BLT footlong on omega bread with everything on it except for pickles. Throw some feta, sweet onion sauce and pepper on there and I'm good.

Originally Posted by BrockBo

Originally Posted by Sneaky

Club but ever since Subway sold me bread with mold on it i stopped going there.
sick.gif
indifferent.gif

Jimmy Johns > Subway.

JJ'S
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

The bread 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

We didn't have Jalapeno bread up here last time I went but im willing to try it. I usually switch it up a lot but I have to get Chipotle, Ranch, Sweet onion, and honey mustard sauce. That combo is just perfect for me

We didn't have Jalapeno bread up here last time I went but im willing to try it. I usually switch it up a lot but I have to get Chipotle, Ranch, Sweet onion, and honey mustard sauce. That combo is just perfect for me

Chicken Teriyaki, spinach, lettuce, onion, jalapeño pepper on whole wheat

Chicken Teriyaki, spinach, lettuce, onion, jalapeño pepper on whole wheat

spicy italian on honey oat bread with mozzarella cheese toasted with the works....extra onions and jalapenos and a lot of chipotle mayo.....THIS RIGHT HERE IS CRACK MY FRIENDS

spicy italian on honey oat bread with mozzarella cheese toasted with the works....extra onions and jalapenos and a lot of chipotle mayo.....THIS RIGHT HERE IS CRACK MY FRIENDS

I switch it up everytime,I ate a spicy italian everyday for like 2 months though when I worked acrossed the street from one

I switch it up everytime,I ate a spicy italian everyday for like 2 months though when I worked acrossed the street from one

Back
Top Bottom