What Tap Water Looks Like

That's his tray where the tap water gets filtered. That's after one month (you're supposed to clean it 1-2 times a month).

bottled water FTW

waits for someone to say its the exact same thing...

frown.gif
 I drink water from the fridge all day everyday at work.

Smart brother... am I gon die?

I've read that Philly has one of the best tap water filtration plants in the country. Not sure what that actually means but I drink it all the time and am rarely ever sick so I'm gonna keep doing it. Besides, our ancestors prolly drank water that was 100x dirtier than this and they still kept the evolution train moving so I think we'll be fine.

Didn't need to that, I drink bottled water 80% of the time but after a game of bball and there isn't any cold in the fridge tap is all that's available.

I wonder how the human race has survived all these hundreds of years with out bottled, or filtered water? Who gets sick off tap water? WATER? Step that immune system game up.

I wonder how the human race has survived all these hundreds of years with out bottled, or filtered water? Who gets sick off tap water? WATER? Step that immune system game up.

It's... Two thousand.... Twelve..... Though...

Things are different now. Pal.

as someone who drinks bottle water exclusively...

this vid is a load of ****. probably some stupid propaganda nonsense. this man is the only man with a water filter who actually changed it...

nobodys water looks like that :rolleyes

youtube comments which seems to make a lot more sense:

you don't have a clue of what you are speaking about, that is a fungus. The pan is open to the air you have grown pond scum lol

google "biofouling"

Nigeman 21 hours ago

It's fungus and bacteria, they live off micronutrients. It's certainly not heavy metals.

Great research.

Last edited:
Do you guys even know what the numbers on your bottled water mean? :rolleyes

My man got that video from infowars btw :smokin

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom