What team's fanbase do you take the most pleasure in watching suffer?

Dallas cowboys, Oakland raiders, any Boston team and the golden state warriors

Originally Posted by Winged Wheel

Just 1 team? It's a tie for me between the SJ Sharks & Lakers.
Your hatred for the Sharks runs so deep and is so random on here it's entertaining. Is it because of this?

sharkswings.jpg

None come to mind. I wish success on all teams as long as it doesn't affect my team.

Ain't that right onewearz, HTTB?
happy.gif

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

Originally Posted by John Mayer

Boston, if mental ******ation had a birthplace...
pot. kettle. black.
hopefully you can figure that one out, chief.

i think anytime this topic comes up you basically get everyone listing their rivals and teams currently enjoying success. some of the worst fans i know are yankee fans, but yet some of the best fans i know are also yankee fans. most people can't separate their hate for a team from the fans. most can't understand the simple fact that teams that recently have won have tons of new "fans" that disappear just as quick as they show up. that drunk irish %+%*!+% rocking a sox fitted to the side is not a red sox fan. they weren't watching pre-2003 (yes 2003, not 2004) and they probably aren't watching this year. you can say the same about yankee fans all the way down to tampa bay rays fans. success brings the scum of the "fan" world
laugh.gif

you know what ur right..
its the boston fans from NJ/NYC i loathe.

my bad for throwing all of yall in one barrrel

embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by Rex Ryan

Dallas cowboys, Oakland raiders, any Boston team and the golden state warriors
QFT. It's like you read my mind. 
laugh.gif

This has become a Boston hate thread. 
laugh.gif
 I love it. 
pimp.gif

I already watch too much suffering so wishing it on another team is just not in my cards..

I'll switch this up.

i CAN'T wait to see these teams get a title (HOPEFULLY):

Detroit Lions
Pittsburgh Pirates
Chicago Cubs
Toronto Raptors

FinallyFamous:
I already watch too much suffering so wishing it on another team is just not in my cards..

I'll switch this up.

i CAN'T wait to see these teams get a title (HOPEFULLY):

Detroit Lions
Pittsburgh Pirates
Chicago Cubs
Toronto Raptors
That freaking 'Cubs win the World Series' video game commercial is the funniest thing I've seen in a minute, though. Dude is crying tears of joy at hearing those words... and tears of pain w/ the misery of how close and far away they'e been in his lifetime.
laugh.gif

every new york city team.

honestly, NY fans are the *%$@@%@ worst.

Next to the Mavs winning there is nothing I enjoy more in sports than watching the Lakers lose.

I enjoy them losing more than the other teams I root for winning.

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

That freaking 'Cubs win the World Series' video game commercial is the funniest thing I've seen in a minute, though. Dude is crying tears of joy at hearing those words... and tears of pain w/ the misery of how close and far away they'e been in his lifetime.
laugh.gif

Haha I know that commercial is classic.  I would be the same way 
laugh.gif

Dodgers
Red Sox

Patriots

Celtics

Clippers (if you can even call that @#$% a fanbase. Even with Blake their games were 30% full)

Real Madrid

Chelsea

Arsenal

Manchester United

That being said, other than Real Madrid and the Clippers, I don't hate any of the actual teams, just their obnoxious fans. RM and the Clippers have some real scumbags on their squads. I can see why people can hate Barca because of the arrogant fans, but trust me, we real fans hate them more than you do.

Used to hate Laker fans, but the bandwagoners have shifted over to the Clippers, so I'm neutral towards them now.

Originally Posted by Lightweight Champion

Your hatred for the Sharks runs so deep and is so random on here it's entertaining.

How is my hatred for one of my teams biggest rivals random & entertaining? Do you even know anything about hockey?

Back
Top Bottom