Wha't the classiest female breast size? Not hot, but classy. A perfectly shaped B cup?

Originally Posted by Chico Cummings

Whatever her size is...
pimp.gif

46b173686b561.jpg

excuse my ignorance, but who is this?

Originally Posted by Three6mafia2007

Whatever her size is...
pimp.gif

46b173686b561.jpg

I've asked everytime her pic has been posted. But nobody seems to know. I always thought this looks like a "Got Milk" ad because ofthe background and the lighting. Onlything missing is the stache, which I would provide
devil.gif
devil.gif

Originally Posted by NikeFlightposite

Whatever her size is...
pimp.gif

46b173686b561.jpg

I've asked everytime her pic has been posted. But nobody seems to know. I always thought this looks like a "Got Milk" ad because of the background and the lighting. Onlything missing is the stache, which I would provide
devil.gif
devil.gif

co-sign...I would so desire to know her name...no beasting
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by jordanpheen

Originally Posted by NikeFlightposite

Whatever her size is...
pimp.gif

46b173686b561.jpg

I've asked everytime her pic has been posted. But nobody seems to know. I always thought this looks like a "Got Milk" ad because of the background and the lighting. Onlything missing is the stache, which I would provide
devil.gif
devil.gif

co-sign...I would so desire to know her name...no beasting
nerd.gif

She's Niiiiiicccccccceeeeeeeee...

Originally Posted by Kneesh

Also , the type of bra you wear can show your size .

Like myself , I wear those $100 bras that have really good support , while I've seen DD girls with cheap $5 bras . Everything just hangs out . It's a difference between the breast size being classy &nd their bra / support just being cheap . A girl with a B cup can look less classy for the lack of support her bra has .

My mom is actually smaller than me in that department , but she's older also .
uh huh. a full coverage DD bra will conceal but a maximum push-up B cup will look not so classy

Originally Posted by SoleSistaAsh85

I'm 23 and was in a B at 12 yrs old smh

LUCKY!!!
i'm a proud lifetime member of the LBC. but i would never get implants. i just think ahead and know that when i have kids at least my breast won't bein my lap nor will i need to get breast reduction.
happy.gif
but at least i havea behind so i've never gotten any complaints from men about my cup size. as far as being classy i think that's determined more how the woman carriesherself then anything else.

Back
Top Bottom