Wha't the classiest female breast size? Not hot, but classy. A perfectly shaped B cup?

Originally Posted by TkTheGirl

Originally Posted by Thugnificence

Thats weird I never heard of that.
The bigger my breast the less class I have...wow.
do you read?

we clearly came to the conclusion that the bigger your breasts are, the HARDER is it to look classy. That doesnt mean you dont have class, it just means its harder to look classy
Yes I read and I still simply disagree. Problem?
not a problem at all. Just a question for you tho. You are saying that its as easy for a girl with DDs to look classy as it is for a girl with Bsto look classy?

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

The bigger the breast, the less classy you are? Thats dumb
smh.gif

Thats basically categorizing every girl that has large breast and saying you cant be classy.
indifferent.gif
are you dudes stupid? People have been sayin for the past 6 pages that it is harder to LOOK classy when you have larger breasts. nobody is solelybasing the notion of someone having class on their cup size

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

The bigger the breast, the less classy you are? Thats dumb
smh.gif

Thats basically categorizing every girl that has large breast and saying you cant be classy.
indifferent.gif
are you dudes stupid? People have been sayin for the past 6 pages that it is harder to LOOK classy when you have larger breasts. nobody is solely basing the notion of someone having class on their cup size
but its not harder; that particular female just needs to step her dressing/fashion game up.

Their boobies either way if she's wearing a damn turtleneck she's not going to look less classy because of the size.
Yall got a weird view on the world.

Originally Posted by kix4kix

Originally Posted by TheAfricanDream

Originally Posted by LoveOfTheGame916

my girl's bitties are a 34 C. Love em
pimp.gif

Me too lol.

Oh Snaps you love his girls ******* too?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Nah
laugh.gif
. Peep what I said on the first page. My girl has 34C's too and they're heavenly lol. I was just concurring with dude - no disrespect.

Their boobies either way if she's wearing a damn turtleneck she's not going to look less classy because of the size.
how is it weird to think that girls with larger breasts have a harder time looking classy

how is it weird to think that girls with larger breasts have a harder time looking classy

how is it not weird? i've seen girls that have almost no chest come off lookin like trash...you just have to know how to work with what you'vegot...if you are a 34b you might wear a small v. a 34d would just have to buy a medium or a large depending on who makes the clothes...its really not that hard

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

how is it not weird? i've seen girls that have almost no chest come off lookin like trash...you just have to know how to work with what you've got...if you are a 34b you might wear a small v. a 34d would just have to buy a medium or a large depending on who makes the clothes...its really not that hard
what arent you getting about thsi. It is harder for a girl with larger breasts to look classy, that doesnt mean its impossible, that doesnt meanthat girls with large breasts arent classy, that doesnt mean girls with smaller breasts are classy, that doesnt mean anything besides it being more difficultfor girls with larger breasts to appear classy

but its not much harder...one buys a small...the other buys a meduim...or she just won't wear it like i would hope a flat-chested girl wouldn't wear atubetob or halter...

how is it not weird? i've seen girls that have almost no chest come off lookin like trash...you just have to know how to work with what you've got...if you are a 34b you might wear a small v. a 34d would just have to buy a medium or a large depending on who makes the clothes...its really not that hard
what arent you getting about thsi. It is harder for a girl with larger breasts to look classy, that doesnt mean its impossible, that doesnt mean that girls with large breasts arent classy, that doesnt mean girls with smaller breasts are classy, that doesnt mean anything besides it being more difficult for girls with larger breasts to appear classy

how is it harder for a person to find and buy clothing their size, with all the stores/mall/internet shops around?
if you look nice in a large, buy a large. If you look nice in a small, buy a small?

Harder is like a size 13 person finding a jordan shoe on release day. What you are saying is the concept of lazy

what arent you getting about thsi. It is harder for a girl with larger breasts to look classy, that doesnt mean its impossible, that doesnt mean that girls with large breasts arent classy, that doesnt mean girls with smaller breasts are classy, that doesnt mean anything besides it being more difficult for girls with larger breasts to appear classy

laugh.gif
dang man nobody's gettin u man. its all good i see what you'resayin & i agree.

the modern aesthetic pretty much depicts a woman with good size boobies, say a b or c cup, but not TOO big... so naturally, many people would find it harder tosee a woman with D cups as "classy". thugnificence is just sayin big breasted women don't have the common "classy" figure, am i right?im probably gonna get flamed for it but hey its just my attempt at defining this ambiguous term...
tired.gif

but there lies the advantage. the woman who can be classy with the twin terrors DESTROYS the competition hands down...
pimp.gif
devil.gif

um...cant really tell youre a dd in those pics. we need some where can see them in order to fully determine if you are capable of being appropriatelycategorized as a female with class.

you can't really tell class from a picture anyways...not to say Kneesh isn't classy but you all know what i mean...

Back
Top Bottom