What the F was I on when I purchased the Jordan (fill in the number)s ?

Earlier today I was going through some of my shoes, and I came across the XIXs. The first thought that came to my mind was "Wow, these shoes arehideous." The SE on the other hand are kind of hot, but the XIX are just "thumbs down" awful.

Chalk another one up to impulse purchases.

but they are one of the most comfortable jays imo. everytime i wear my wht/flints people give me compliments and ask me are they the new jordans.

The XIX isn't a great looking shoe. I can put up with it because they're so very comfortable though.

The only Air Jordan i absolutely regret buying is the Cool Grey IV. Forefoot cushioning is almost non existent and the midsole paint started to flake on thethird wear.

What the F was I on when I purchased the..
Jordans that go on clearance/ones I got up early to cop and sat on shelves.

when i bought the xix lows, that was definately an impulse buy. regular xix's look much better

I love my xix's!!! One pair to hoop in and one to rock I get complements on both. Great Hoop shoes!!!

^^^ i use the black XIX lows for beaters....
what the F was i thinking when i bought..... Ice Blue/White X's. i have NO BLUE in my closet

What the F was I thinkin when I bought....
The azure l.e. XIs.....so ugly,this was definantly an impulse buy,I sold them to my cousin for $100 2 months after copping

P.s. XIXs are an INCREDIBLE shoe to ball in.I have the white/flints.

Green Beans
sick.gif

Maybe we can get a response to this question from all those guys who bought 10-20 pairs of the grey toe retro XIII.

^ I got one pair of the grey toe XIII and I love em' The only pair I flat our regret on looks is my one pair of photo blue dubz. I aslo regret my Chartruseand last shot XIV but b/c i copped the wrong size. Other than that, no regrets.

19's are one of my favs in my opinion. its unique and the most comfortable jordan. i didnt know what i was thinking when i bought the green bean 5'sgood thing i returend it the next day haha.

palyoff 8's. they're cool, but they don't do it for me like the aqua's. what the f was i thinking when i passed on the grape 5's?

what was i thinkin when i bought my whole collection i buy em and grow out of em like two months later in the last 18 months my foot done went from a 9 to an11 and they still might be growin i got 5's 3's af1's and some more stuff that i cant fit they just sitting in my closet fresh in thebox
smh.gif

military iv's . bought them for $60 and thought they would grow on me. just sold them the other day

Uhh let's see, what was I thinking buying Black Cat 4s, Mist 4, Blk/Silver VI lows, All Black Xs, Every NON-OG XIV retro that dropped, XIX lows, Dub-Zeros,Spizikes, things got boring and I thought I'd spice it up with some different colors and models but I ended up regretting it and selling them all

#%! for coppin my infrared Vis and blk/cment IIIs. worst jordans ever.

NOT.

i would probably go with the blu/wht lowtop IIs. the hell was i thinkin' when i didnt like lows. damn mom and pops had on sale for like nickels. i actuallyflipped em a few months ago for like 60 bucks. hey thats a 40 dollar profit.

Back
Top Bottom