What the F was I on when I purchased the Jordan (fill in the number)s ?

Flip III's- Man, the leather interior hurt my feet, and they made my socks slide down when I walked. I paid $175.00 for them off of eBay.

Blk/caro 18.5- The white/blk colorway was hott, but I made a bad choice on the blk colorway. I ended up tossing those out a few months later. I paid retail.

eh the blue/red/white XIX...but i sold those for $130, after copping them for $120 DS...and i wore them once so it wasn't that bad...

the only shoe i really regret buying are the Lebron James Premium Royale AF1 (at the time i thought they were
eek.gif
and I've gotten a lot of compliments butthey're ehhhhh to me now)...i kind of regret copping my black/silver VI because they run a bit big in a sz. 11 so they're on the market as ofnow...VNDS, get at me! lol

White/Grey XIII. Wasted my money on those forgetting all about the Alt's coming out the next month (I was in high school, no job).

The black/Caro. V. I didn't even get my right size. I went up a whole size and a half, and planned on wearing two pairs of socks with them. Then I thoughtI made a legit trade for some black/red Foams. And I got frauded.
smh.gif
That shoe is just a bad experience for me. It put a damper on my fav. Air Jordan model.

Biggest regrets are my DTRT 3's...only reason I think I copped em was because I wanted the DTRT matching jacket which I thought looked better than thekicks.
eyes.gif

Black/Red XIX's
sick.gif
( well my moms bought them)
Midwest XX's
sick.gif

White/Green XIV's
sick.gif

...more:
black cat IV's
black/blue XIV's

True Blue Spiz'ikes.
I've worn them a couple of times, but ehhh I don't like them.
I'm just going to turn them into beaters.

Mello 1.5 white/red. I remember wanting to have a pair of these, and thought this colorway was nice. I grew to hate them and cant get rid of them. I triedselling them for retail on ebay, and I only had 1 watcher! I still have this ugly ds size 12 sitting in my closet. I just want to get rid of them, but it lookslike everyone else hates them as much as me!

my 7s.

they used to be my favs. but they all seem so cheap to me now.

retro raptors tore up easily, frenchys were crap leather.

ice blue X - ive worn them no more than three times
West Coast XX
Kobe Laser 2k4 - I really like the shoe, i just can never wear them

Originally Posted by Super Hypebeast

Black/Red XIX's
sick.gif
( well my moms bought them)
Midwest XX's
sick.gif

White/Green XIV's
sick.gif

...more:
black cat IV's
black/blue XIV's

midwest XX's are one of my all time favourite jays.
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom