!!!! What the hell did Kanye West just do!!!?

Originally Posted by LarryEastwood

I respect Kanye's Opinion but all the sudden this dude got a pair of timbs and a bottle of henny and now he a thug..Where was all of this when Beanie Sigel and Jimmy and all of them dudes was Clowning this dude?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Ryda421

Originally Posted by shaolin

Originally Posted by Ryda421

taylor swift>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> beyonce
you're good people, but are you looking to troll?
indifferent.gif
eyes.gif

not really. kanye is washed up. surprises me how people continue to slurp him up. beyonce is also washed up which IMO means she does not really deserve an award. while on the other hand, taylor actually writes most of her own music. so therefore I believe taylor >>>>>>>>beyonce.
indifferent.gif
Beyonce washed up???

Going double platinum in times like this make artists be considered 'washed up??'

go to bed.

Swerv1n wrote:
Thanks Kanye ........ That gap between white and black music just got alittle wider. Hip Hop ain't everything and I am a die hard hip hop fan. Taylor was the second best selling artist this year after Michael Jackson !!!!! give this chick her P's son.
Some n*#%^• is dumb man. Makin all black people look ignorant. Beyonce ain't all that anyway

FREE TIP

If a race of ppl are gonna act discriminate against an entire race because of one action we have a serious problem... O/S wait that already happens DUHlol.

And ppl saying he is less talented then taylor swift lol or that she is far more talented the beyonce wow this world is in serious trouble. Wow a africanamerican didnt follow protocol and play the game by the rules a certain group of ppl say u should act conduct urself. Ah man whats next a qaulified skilledminority applicant get dismissed cause his name is ifferent or odd. or because his look isnt protocol because of skin tone facial hair or ethnic ways. I guessall those ppl would be tools and douches too. That makes them ******ed and dumb and untalented.

Whats next prince does something of this statue to brittany spears and ppl will say he old washed up and is talentless lol. He is ignorant and dumb.
Kinda like the lebron incident last yr playoffs. He went from one of the leagues great to ppl saying Manute Bol>>>>>>>> Lefraud James. Between the house N and the narrowminded others and saved born again haters yall kill me.

At the end of it all what he did was rude nuttin more nuttin less. and i dont get how a tv interview or what radio and bloggers say gives u enough insight on aperson enough to make an opinion about who they are. Ppl acting like this dude runs a church in arizona and preach that our president is a off spring of satinand that we should all pray to god everynight he dies a slow and excruciating death cause he is the antichrist.

i can't believe NTers on here are calling his actions as ok and tolerable. His music must be doing something to y'all. Brainwashing. You guys thatsupport what happened are slurpers.. FACT!

v Thanks

Originally Posted by sickickz23

i can't believe NTers on here are calling his actions as ok and tolerable. His music must be doing something to y'all. Brainwashing. You guys that support what happened are slurpers.. FACT!
You need to relax wit all that 'slurping' talk.

Nothing like this will DEAD his career
laugh.gif
.. Nothing like this will cause some kind of racial revolution
laugh.gif

This *@+% isn't even that terrible. Taylor Swift is a nobody, who cares about her? seriously?
laugh.gif

I salute Kanye for what he did
laugh.gif
.. Comedy.

Originally Posted by 13saldana13

Niketalkers are so damn lame sometimes, I swears it. Useless posts and trying to hard for lulz, makes reading through threads hard sometimes.

After watching the vid again, i'm sure it was staged, no doubt about it.
no way it was staged. go check kanye's blog. here is what he said

"I'M SOOOOO SORRY TO TAYLOR SWIFT AND HER FANS AND HER MOM. I SPOKE TO HER MOTHER RIGHT AFTER AND SHE SAID THE SAME THING MY MOTHER WOULDâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]VE SAID.SHE IS VERY TALENTED! I LIKE THE LYRICS ABOUT BEING A CHEERLEADER AND SHE'S IN THE BLEACHERS! ........ I'M IN THE WRONG FOR GOING ON STAGE AND TAKINGAWAY FROM HER MOMENT!........ BEYONCE'S VIDEO WAS THE BEST OF THIS DECADE!!!! Iâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]M SORRY TO MY FANS IF I LET YOU GUYS DOWN!!!! I'M SORRY TO MY FRIENDSAT MTV. I WILL APOLOGIZE TO TAYLOR 2MRW. WELCOME TO THE REAL WORLD!!!! EVERYBODY WANNA BOOOOO ME BUT I'M A FAN OF REAL POP CULTURE!!! NO DISRESPECT BUT WEWATCHIN' THE SHOW AT THE CRIB RIGHT NOW CAUSE ... WELL YOU KNOW!!!! I'M STILL HAPPY FOR TAYLOR!!!! BOOOYAAAWWWW!!!! YOU ARE VERY VERY TALENTED!!! IGAVE MY AWARDS TO OUTKAST WHEN THEY DESERVED IT OVER ME... THAT'S WHAT IT IS!!!!!!! I'M NOT CRAZY YALL, I'M JUST REAL. SORRY FOR THAT!!! I REALLYFEEL BAD FOR TAYLOR AND I'M SINCERELY SORRY!!! MUCH RESPECT!!!!!"

What he did today, still not going to stop me from listening to his music or going to his concerts.

Originally Posted by boxer

Originally Posted by shoepacalypse

Originally Posted by boxer

Originally Posted by DatBoi23

Kanye is probably the realest dude ever.. Son just dont give a Fk

lol at attention whoring being a qualification to be "the realest dude." real dudes don't simp out over video slags and run back to them after break ups.

Originally Posted by gusyouout

It takes more balls to be a man than a whiny, little girl.

after 808s and heartbreak, i'd say it's safe to say whiny little girl is where kanye wants to be.

Yea cause it takes a real man to disregard there on personal feeling and thoughts and shut up about there opinions and tuck the tail. Whats man about throwing rocks and hiding fingers. Whats so douche and ******ed about what he did? Was it rude yes but other then that, thats it. Yall act like he runs a music tv station that hardly plays music and on top of that for the past several yrs diss and make snide and imconspicious comments about a man. Then he dies and u have the opportunity to profit from his death u decide to give him props and show him love, but of course that isnt imappropriate or being a douche. Its funny how the rules/standards change on the grand scheme of things
disregarding personal feelings and tucking tails? what's so douchey about what he did?

stop your mouth. you sound like you typed that from your knees in front of kanye's waist. you wearing air yeezy's too?

real men know when it's appropriate to voice their opinions. dude could've done it in a post event interview or blogged it afterward, but instead he felt the need to get on camera again. standing up for what you think is great when it is for a good cause and meaningful, this was just hot air.

and i assume the last bit is about michael jackson? get the eff out of here with that bull. mj didn't mean anything to me before or after his death. like i care that a limp wristed pedophile popstar died from his drug addiction.

real men know when it's appropriate to voice their opinions.

But whose to say it when is something appropriate and not appropriate. By your statement alone proves he is being real to himself. Cause doingsomething acting a certain way just cause certain ppl say u should act be a certain way isnt being a man its just being a follower. Anybody can follow do whatother ppl say think they should do. Why do u think the world is 10% leaders(the ppl who do as they feel when they feel how they feel) and 90% followers(the pplwho do how the leaders say they should do talk how they say they should talk and act the way they say they should act.)

He a grown a%^ man why should he do act etc according to what another adult says they should act/conduct themselves. Iuno maybe ur a child so u still on that igotta do this cause my mommie and daddy say so steez.

and i assume the last bit is about michael jackson? get the eff out of here with that bull. mj didn't mean anything to me before or after his death.like i care that a limp wristed pedophile popstar died from his drug addiction

Exactly my point. Ur opinion is pretty much how mtv viewed it also. With that being said how u gonna feel have an opinion about some1 one minute, and as soonas they die and u have the opportunity to profit from them u give them props and praise. Oh yea let me guess thats being real to.

straight disrespectful, but that's kanye being kanye. i'm not a fan of the person, but i'm still a fan of the music...

Originally Posted by Big Dreams

You need to relax wit all that 'slurping' talk.

Nothing like this will DEAD his career
laugh.gif
.. Nothing like this will cause some kind of racial revolution
laugh.gif

This *@+% isn't even that terrible. Taylor Swift is a nobody, who cares about her? seriously?
laugh.gif

I salute Kanye for what he did
laugh.gif
.. Comedy.
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

it was terrible for what he did. he disrespected and embarrassed taylor infron of millions of people. he ripped the mic out of her hand and left her in tears.
how is that comedy at all?

u guys have to look at the big picture.......Kanye is a global superstar.....a lot of the ##%% he does is super calculated and publicity orientated.....thepublic has sorta moved on from 808's.....he's currently not in the top 40.........he's going on tour soon but other than that there isn't muchreason for his name to headline the media stands........as much of a brilliant artist he is...he is also a media machine and he knows how to work his way intothe headlines when his music career is on temporary hiatus......the henny bottle in the beginning, how fast he was able to get on stage after the announcement,seems pretty calculated to me.....and look what the result is....KANYE had the most memorable moment of the night and he didn't even perform nor does hehave any top 40 radio airplay at the moment......this is how people stay relevant, no matter how u look at it, controversy is a big reason why Michael Jacksonand Madonna have been megastars for decades, Kanye knows this.....

Kanye can have a concert and drop piss on everyone in the crowd. And they will still listen to his music. People might talk down on him in public, but whenthere at home in their private area, I bet kanye is going to be coming out of their speakers. Just like r kelly!

What he did was ham, but he's kanye. I think we are used to him doing stuff like this. isnt this like the 4th time?

Back
Top Bottom