What The Hell Is Going On In New York?

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by moneymike88

these outta towners don't understand that NYC residents dont NEED

cars
Speak for yourself sir. I refuse to take the public transport system with the common folk.

right......
laugh.gif

You mad because my voice has bass in it?

Edit - That vid is also 2 years and 20 pounds ago

Pic Below - It's me stylin on  you in clothes that fit

Yo ninjahood I'm usually on your side, but what you mean these out of towners don't understand that NYC needs cars? We do need em lol, unless your job,school,everything is right around the corner from you then I wouldn't understand why we wouldn't need cars..especially when the subway trains are always either late or packed..no one wants to go through that... I'm from the BX and I deff drive a car because It does come in handy. but then again what do I know? Its based ninjahood =/

Yo ninjahood I'm usually on your side, but what you mean these out of towners don't understand that NYC needs cars? We do need em lol, unless your job,school,everything is right around the corner from you then I wouldn't understand why we wouldn't need cars..especially when the subway trains are always either late or packed..no one wants to go through that... I'm from the BX and I deff drive a car because It does come in handy. but then again what do I know? Its based ninjahood =/

Originally Posted by beeniesfoams

Originally Posted by roboski

I don't know why NinjaHood is ishing on the rest of the Bronx... Cats in/near Gun Hill, Dyer ave, Eastchester, Co Op, and even Mt. Vernon dress way cleaner then a bum looking ninja near Fordham and 3rd.. On no Hipster !%# just clean fits, lined up, crispy looking brothas scooping up any chick in any borough.

BX all day!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I'm sayin hood lowkey %*#%!!% on westchester...$#@+@* stay clean in mount vernon, new rochelle all that

I don't know why NinjaHood is ishing on the rest of the Bronx... Cats in/near Gun Hill, Dyer ave, Eastchester, Co Op, and even Mt. Vernon dress way cleaner then a bum looking ninja near Fordham and 3rd.. On no Hipster !%# just clean fits, lined up, crispy looking brothas scooping up any chick in any borough.

BX all day!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I'm sayin hood lowkey %*#%!!% on westchester...$#@+@* stay clean in mount vernon, new rochelle all that

Originally Posted by doin90onthefreeway

Yoppa Guevara wrote:
THANK YOU
this dude ninjahood pushing 30 , no house , no whips, with chains on layaways .Anyone who pays him any mind should off themselves.

holy $#$#
eek.gif

laugh.gif

ninja is good people, dude is extremely biased, but good people nonetheless

he lives in NYC, NO ONE HIS AGE HAS A HOUSE, SOME/very small % have cars though

how long have you been here?
this.i could've had a car(s) years ago...hell i break my rainy day fund i could cop a car tomorrow...these outta towners don't understand that NYC residents dont NEED

cars...common sense would tell you if this was a city where cars were needed dont you think i would've had a car?
laugh.gif

i got a really bad sneaker addiction..thats da reason my jesus isn't here, but thankfully nike/JB is retroing things i already have which gives me da flexibility to FINALLY try to get

things in order...i also spent a GOOD chunk of my loot on lawyer fees for knuckheaded stuff...at da end of da day, whats anyone else gonna tell me? im good.
smokin.gif

laugh.gif
what did you get into,   were in the same boat on that though  i been paying off lawyer costs for a few things i got into when i was younger.  nothin wrong with bein free n learning from your mistakes tho.

but *+$* when im in ny all i need is an unlimited metrocard n im good, if i gotta go somewhere outside the city ill find a way there however i need to.

Originally Posted by doin90onthefreeway

Yoppa Guevara wrote:
THANK YOU
this dude ninjahood pushing 30 , no house , no whips, with chains on layaways .Anyone who pays him any mind should off themselves.

holy $#$#
eek.gif

laugh.gif

ninja is good people, dude is extremely biased, but good people nonetheless

he lives in NYC, NO ONE HIS AGE HAS A HOUSE, SOME/very small % have cars though

how long have you been here?
this.i could've had a car(s) years ago...hell i break my rainy day fund i could cop a car tomorrow...these outta towners don't understand that NYC residents dont NEED

cars...common sense would tell you if this was a city where cars were needed dont you think i would've had a car?
laugh.gif

i got a really bad sneaker addiction..thats da reason my jesus isn't here, but thankfully nike/JB is retroing things i already have which gives me da flexibility to FINALLY try to get

things in order...i also spent a GOOD chunk of my loot on lawyer fees for knuckheaded stuff...at da end of da day, whats anyone else gonna tell me? im good.
smokin.gif

laugh.gif
what did you get into,   were in the same boat on that though  i been paying off lawyer costs for a few things i got into when i was younger.  nothin wrong with bein free n learning from your mistakes tho.

but *+$* when im in ny all i need is an unlimited metrocard n im good, if i gotta go somewhere outside the city ill find a way there however i need to.

Your an idiot if you equate riding the train with being "ghetto". Do you know how many people that live in "exclusive" neighborhoods in NYC don't want to bother with the hassle of finding parking or be bothered with paying car insurance ? Most dudes in NYC do not have a problem and prefer riding the train and catching cabs to whatever their destination is.

Your an idiot if you equate riding the train with being "ghetto". Do you know how many people that live in "exclusive" neighborhoods in NYC don't want to bother with the hassle of finding parking or be bothered with paying car insurance ? Most dudes in NYC do not have a problem and prefer riding the train and catching cabs to whatever their destination is.

Originally Posted by KING x RIECE

Your an idiot if you equate riding the train with being "ghetto".

this.

Mayor Bloomberg takes da train to work EVERY DAY...hell my cousin owns a 2008 330i bimmer and he takes da train Mon-Fri

I'm sorry, but If you in NY, having a car is great

Your an idiot if you equate riding the train with being "ghetto".

this.

Mayor Bloomberg takes da train to work EVERY DAY...hell my cousin owns a 2008 330i bimmer and he takes da train Mon-Fri

I'm sorry, but If you in NY, having a car is great

Originally Posted by Dr LukeMartin

Yeah those in exclusive areas ride with people similar to them. I'm sorry, but If you in NY, having a car is great
Nobody is saying having a car isn't a good thing in NYC but essentially its not "needed" like in other areas in this country. Also i don't buy the "ride with similar people" argument either no matter what train I have ever been on i see a collection of dudes in suits carrying briefcases, school kids, hipsters, bums, etc.

Originally Posted by Dr LukeMartin

Yeah those in exclusive areas ride with people similar to them. I'm sorry, but If you in NY, having a car is great
Nobody is saying having a car isn't a good thing in NYC but essentially its not "needed" like in other areas in this country. Also i don't buy the "ride with similar people" argument either no matter what train I have ever been on i see a collection of dudes in suits carrying briefcases, school kids, hipsters, bums, etc.

Originally Posted by GaBeGRaMz

This is what makes NYC >>>

We get into heated discussions about what borough/section/hood/block is flyer than the others
laugh.gif

Gotta love NYC though
pimp.gif
true
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

once you leave da 5 boros it just gets
sick.gif
laugh.gif
glasses.gif

Riece, where you from bro?

laugh.gif
@ Ninja not embracing the Lime Green biggie.

Bx , Boston RD Gunhill 5 line
smokin.gif
Seymour Ave. STAND UP! HILLSIDE JECTS! Widddup!!!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
ayeeeeeeeeeeee send that PM i know i know you my g
laugh.gif

"Stand clear of the doors please"     Dyer Ave 5train !!!!!!
pimp.gif

Bronx^

The South Bronx>>> 
El tren 4 y D
pimp.gif

We get into heated discussions about what borough/section/hood/block is flyer than the others
laugh.gif

Gotta love NYC though
pimp.gif
true
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

sick.gif
laugh.gif
glasses.gif

laugh.gif

smokin.gif
Seymour Ave. STAND UP! HILLSIDE JECTS! Widddup!!!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
ayeeeeeeeeeeee send that PM i know i know you my g
laugh.gif

"Stand clear of the doors please"     Dyer Ave 5train !!!!!!
pimp.gif

Bronx^

The South Bronx>>> 
El tren 4 y D
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Tego Calderon El Abayarde

laugh.gif

Gotta love NYC though
pimp.gif
true
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

sick.gif
laugh.gif
glasses.gif

laugh.gif

smokin.gif
Pelham Pway 2 Train
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Wht Plns Rd. Holla!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Tego Calderon El Abayarde

laugh.gif

Gotta love NYC though
pimp.gif
true
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

sick.gif
laugh.gif
glasses.gif

laugh.gif

smokin.gif
Pelham Pway 2 Train
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Wht Plns Rd. Holla!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif