What The Hell Is Going On In New York?

Originally Posted by KING x RIECE

Let's not feed the troll anymore its obvious dude never stepped foot in NYC....
"dont matta da boro N.Y. is da logo"

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

pimp.gif
Dude lost me when he said "Yeah those in exclusive areas ride with people similar to them" like cats can hand pick who they would like to ride the train with
laugh.gif
like chilllll theirs wayyy to many minorities on this train im gonna be late to work today
indifferent.gif

pimp.gif
Dude lost me when he said "Yeah those in exclusive areas ride with people similar to them" like cats can hand pick who they would like to ride the train with
laugh.gif
like chilllll theirs wayyy to many minorities on this train im gonna be late to work today
indifferent.gif

pimp.gif
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

Homie not from from NYC he's a lost soul.There is all types of people on the train especially morning and evening rush hours.Some people don't have cars because they work M-F what sense would it make to pay NYC expensive car insurance just to still take the train back and forth to work.

pimp.gif
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

Homie not from from NYC he's a lost soul.There is all types of people on the train especially morning and evening rush hours.Some people don't have cars because they work M-F what sense would it make to pay NYC expensive car insurance just to still take the train back and forth to work.

My dad pays 500 dollars a month to park a car he doesn't even drive, because driving in the city takes significantly longer than the 6 train during all decent hours of the day 
tired.gif

My dad pays 500 dollars a month to park a car he doesn't even drive, because driving in the city takes significantly longer than the 6 train during all decent hours of the day 
tired.gif

Originally Posted by damnitzdom

Originally Posted by beeniesfoams

Typical NYC hood wear: (and this goes for ALL 5 BOROS)

penfield1003.jpg

Penfield is hood?
laugh.gif
YES.  I see at least 5 dudes wearing Penfield a day, in Harlem.. and that's only walking to and from the train

Originally Posted by damnitzdom

Originally Posted by beeniesfoams

Typical NYC hood wear: (and this goes for ALL 5 BOROS)

penfield1003.jpg

Penfield is hood?
laugh.gif
YES.  I see at least 5 dudes wearing Penfield a day, in Harlem.. and that's only walking to and from the train

Originally Posted by kilojules64

tired.gif

You stay on the eastsside el barrio
nerd.gif

And DR.you just trolling man quit while u got a chance
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by kilojules64

tired.gif

You stay on the eastsside el barrio
nerd.gif

And DR.you just trolling man quit while u got a chance
laugh.gif

^ I really don't live in El Barrio though haha but I am close by. I love living here, I can walk 2 blocks and still get a bottle of diet coke for 1.25
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom