What The Hell Is Going On In New York?

Originally Posted by kilojules64

Originally Posted by beeniesfoams

can someone tell me where this thread is leading to?
eyes.gif
THE OFFICIAL QUEENS appreciation thread

ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Diego

Originally Posted by drsfinest72

when people think of nyc the first thing that come to their mind is the heights & 125st harlem

Bro, how many kids were in your special ed class?

laugh.gif
 Seriously.  No one outside NY cares about Washington Heights. And not many people in NY care about it either.
Stuff people think about when think about NYC? Times Square, Wall St. Midtown, UES, Soho, MSG/Rucker, Yankee stadium, MOMA/MET, 5th Ave, Harlem, Jamaica Ave., The Village, ESB, SoL, Ellis Island, NYU/Columbia, Broadway etc. I could name 100 more things people would think of before Washington Heights crossed their minds 
laugh.gif

First thing? 
roll.gif
eek.gif

Originally Posted by Diego

when people think of nyc the first thing that come to their mind is the heights & 125st harlem

Bro, how many kids were in your special ed class?

laugh.gif
 Seriously.  No one outside NY cares about Washington Heights. And not many people in NY care about it either.
Stuff people think about when think about NYC? Times Square, Wall St. Midtown, UES, Soho, MSG/Rucker, Yankee stadium, MOMA/MET, 5th Ave, Harlem, Jamaica Ave., The Village, ESB, SoL, Ellis Island, NYU/Columbia, Broadway etc. I could name 100 more things people would think of before Washington Heights crossed their minds 
laugh.gif

First thing? 
roll.gif
eek.gif

Originally Posted by Dr LukeMartin

Originally Posted by jawnyquest

but regardless the best hood in nyc is hands down the heights. we got the best bud, parties, restaurants & girls.

no.
spanish harlem > *
Best part of NY has to be either bx or ithaca Love the pure lifestyle in ithaca

what? Ithaca? Ithaca is NY state brojangles. Ny state and NYC might as well be two different states. Just leave this thread and dont come back. You obviously know nada about the city.

but regardless the best hood in nyc is hands down the heights. we got the best bud, parties, restaurants & girls.

no.
spanish harlem > *

what? Ithaca? Ithaca is NY state brojangles. Ny state and NYC might as well be two different states. Just leave this thread and dont come back. You obviously know nada about the city.

Originally Posted by LightskinFlYbOy 718

Originally Posted by Alchemist IQ

Originally Posted by moneymike88

Originally Posted by ninjahood

these outta towners don't understand that NYC residents dont NEED

cars
Speak for yourself sir. I refuse to take the public transport system with the common folk.

right......
laugh.gif

You mad because my voice has bass in it?

Edit - That vid is also 2 years and 20 pounds ago

Pic Below - It's me stylin on� you in clothes that fit

WTH, what kinda phone is that? a pebble? get a real phone...looks like your head don't fit your body, pull up ur pants no man should be smirking with there pants down taking a picture to show another man how styling they look, are you ghey?

werd @#$ up with this clown
dude got problems 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by LightskinFlYbOy 718

Originally Posted by Alchemist IQ

these outta towners don't understand that NYC residents dont NEED

cars
Speak for yourself sir. I refuse to take the public transport system with the common folk.

right......
laugh.gif

You mad because my voice has bass in it?

Edit - That vid is also 2 years and 20 pounds ago

Pic Below - It's me stylin on� you in clothes that fit

WTH, what kinda phone is that? a pebble? get a real phone...looks like your head don't fit your body, pull up ur pants no man should be smirking with there pants down taking a picture to show another man how styling they look, are you ghey?

werd @#$ up with this clown
dude got problems 
roll.gif

no.
spanish harlem > *
no you crazy. tell me one good thing that comes outta spanish harlem? when people think of nyc the first thing that come to their mind is the heights & 125st harlem
sir..SIR
roll.gif

no.
spanish harlem > *
no you crazy. tell me one good thing that comes outta spanish harlem? when people think of nyc the first thing that come to their mind is the heights & 125st harlem
sir..SIR
roll.gif

Originally Posted by SuperPirate

no.
spanish harlem > *

My dude, read what was written. I never said NYC. I said NY. Please pay close attention to what you read.
Who the +%#% said anything about NY state. Im pretty sure you're the only one. Meaning you're derailing the thread. Meaning you're a troll. Meaning I just reported you.
#meaning

no.
spanish harlem > *

My dude, read what was written. I never said NYC. I said NY. Please pay close attention to what you read.
Who the +%#% said anything about NY state. Im pretty sure you're the only one. Meaning you're derailing the thread. Meaning you're a troll. Meaning I just reported you.
#meaning

no.
spanish harlem > *

#meaning
laugh.gif

no.
spanish harlem > *

#meaning
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom