What the hell is going on out here? My Princess Boy?

my people 
tired.gif

Originally Posted by ZeroGravity23

2ijn5tk.jpg

This sums up all that needs to be said
laugh.gif
. People need to start realizing again that men were born to be men and women were born to be women. Of course that doesn't mean women should be discriminated against or vice versa. But at the same time, there are just certain things that men do, and certain things that women do, and even though there are some gray areas, letting a boy dress up like a girl is not what's up.

2ijn5tk.jpg

This sums up all that needs to be said
laugh.gif
. People need to start realizing again that men were born to be men and women were born to be women. Of course that doesn't mean women should be discriminated against or vice versa. But at the same time, there are just certain things that men do, and certain things that women do, and even though there are some gray areas, letting a boy dress up like a girl is not what's up.

2ijn5tk.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I need a poster of this to put on my ceiling right above my bed, so  that I can see that %+@$ everyday when I wake up.
laugh.gif

Nah but seriously I need a poster of that. Someone make it happen.

2ijn5tk.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I need a poster of this to put on my ceiling right above my bed, so  that I can see that %+@$ everyday when I wake up.
laugh.gif

Nah but seriously I need a poster of that. Someone make it happen.

Originally Posted by General Johnson

Originally Posted by beezylocks

he probably has no father
not cuz hes black but just cuz

They are bringing a lot of unnecessary attention to their son and in the end it will probably ruin his self-esteem. Ironic that they are trying to do the opposite.

These parents aren't looking at the big picture and that's sad. If you think he's gay, cool. But does being gay = being a boy in drag? Bad parenting if you ask me.

damn i stand corrected. i guess they just let dude express himself

when hes older and he doesnt turn out to be gay, he will be so
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by General Johnson

Originally Posted by beezylocks

he probably has no father
not cuz hes black but just cuz

They are bringing a lot of unnecessary attention to their son and in the end it will probably ruin his self-esteem. Ironic that they are trying to do the opposite.

These parents aren't looking at the big picture and that's sad. If you think he's gay, cool. But does being gay = being a boy in drag? Bad parenting if you ask me.

damn i stand corrected. i guess they just let dude express himself

when hes older and he doesnt turn out to be gay, he will be so
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif

AND PEOPLE really think this is frigging cute id disgust me like racism idc hang all the fruit cakes no reason for them. cant pull a mans weight cant produce what a real man is suppose to do what is the use. i swear dudes treating it like a fad like tattoos. i hope to god its just a phase.

AND PEOPLE really think this is frigging cute id disgust me like racism idc hang all the fruit cakes no reason for them. cant pull a mans weight cant produce what a real man is suppose to do what is the use. i swear dudes treating it like a fad like tattoos. i hope to god its just a phase.

Back
Top Bottom