What the hell is going on out here? My Princess Boy?

i blame his dad. he soft. he wasnt even on couch next to his wife? oh ya his wife runs him.
24wzhmw.jpg

23ijrpu.jpg

i blame his dad. he soft. he wasnt even on couch next to his wife? oh ya his wife runs him.
24wzhmw.jpg

23ijrpu.jpg

His name is Dyson.  We all know what Dysons do.
devil.gif

10346284-dyson.jpg

But seriously, its cool that his parents support him and love him no matter what.

His name is Dyson.  We all know what Dysons do.
devil.gif

10346284-dyson.jpg

But seriously, its cool that his parents support him and love him no matter what.

Originally Posted by devildog1776

Originally Posted by keepzdasneakz

Let that (Princess) boy cook!
2l8knxt.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

These gifs man.

I wonder do these parents lead by example? I mean taking on the normal parental burden of teaching a boy how to be a man and a girl how to be a respectful woman.

No I'm not saying gay people aren't men or women before the usual defense team comes through.

Originally Posted by devildog1776

Originally Posted by keepzdasneakz

Let that (Princess) boy cook!
2l8knxt.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

These gifs man.

I wonder do these parents lead by example? I mean taking on the normal parental burden of teaching a boy how to be a man and a girl how to be a respectful woman.

No I'm not saying gay people aren't men or women before the usual defense team comes through.

Originally Posted by Meangene4

Originally Posted by lostsoulswander

Originally Posted by proper english

Originally Posted by RyanNYC

AND PEOPLE really think this is frigging cute id disgust me like racism idc hang all the fruit cakes no reason for them. cant pull a mans weight cant produce what a real man is suppose to do what is the use. i swear dudes treating it like a fad like tattoos. i hope to god its just a phase.
irony & ignorance at its finest. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
sounds like his dad left his mom for a man

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
...what a douche

I fail to see what's so disgusting about this. If parents supporting their kids is disgusting then...well, damn. Granted, he will probably face some problems throughout his time in school if he goes around dressing like a girl. Tough choice.

Originally Posted by Meangene4

Originally Posted by lostsoulswander

Originally Posted by proper english

Originally Posted by RyanNYC

AND PEOPLE really think this is frigging cute id disgust me like racism idc hang all the fruit cakes no reason for them. cant pull a mans weight cant produce what a real man is suppose to do what is the use. i swear dudes treating it like a fad like tattoos. i hope to god its just a phase.
irony & ignorance at its finest. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
sounds like his dad left his mom for a man

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
...what a douche

I fail to see what's so disgusting about this. If parents supporting their kids is disgusting then...well, damn. Granted, he will probably face some problems throughout his time in school if he goes around dressing like a girl. Tough choice.

how much support can you give a kid that age. do they know what they really want? I could show a kid a cow costume and he thinks thats cool to wear. does he wear what he wants?

word to big daddy

how much support can you give a kid that age. do they know what they really want? I could show a kid a cow costume and he thinks thats cool to wear. does he wear what he wants?

word to big daddy

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

word to big daddy

Exactly. Childrens minds change so often and are so impressionable its crazy.

They see something and say "Mommy I want to wear that" and bam you got little 4 or 5 year olds walking around looking like mini RuPauls'. That's when parents step in a say "Uh, na you're a boy. Boys dress like this (example then given) and thats where the grooming of  a boy into a man begins.

You don't become a man without some kind of grooming. Look at all these young dudes running around killing each other over colors, guys not owning up to and handling their responsibilities when children of their own come into play.

You all have to learn the difference in leading in a good direction and bad direction. Guiding your little boy to dance and sing like beyonce  isn't the way you want to lead your boy.

I bet not eva hear my nephew singing "Single Ladies"
laugh.gif

Now I'm not advocating disowning your children or whatever, I'm simply stating, they're maybe ways to curb the sissifacation that we're seeing here.

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

word to big daddy

Exactly. Childrens minds change so often and are so impressionable its crazy.

They see something and say "Mommy I want to wear that" and bam you got little 4 or 5 year olds walking around looking like mini RuPauls'. That's when parents step in a say "Uh, na you're a boy. Boys dress like this (example then given) and thats where the grooming of  a boy into a man begins.

You don't become a man without some kind of grooming. Look at all these young dudes running around killing each other over colors, guys not owning up to and handling their responsibilities when children of their own come into play.

You all have to learn the difference in leading in a good direction and bad direction. Guiding your little boy to dance and sing like beyonce  isn't the way you want to lead your boy.

I bet not eva hear my nephew singing "Single Ladies"
laugh.gif

Now I'm not advocating disowning your children or whatever, I'm simply stating, they're maybe ways to curb the sissifacation that we're seeing here.

They should let the kid live....

I mean gayness is a mental condition but he is still growing up. Let that Princess boy COOK!

I mean gayness is a mental condition but he is still growing up. Let that Princess boy COOK!

Originally Posted by Eranoitckik

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Eranoitckik

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom