What to bring when camping out for Cool Greys?

Just bring people. That's all you need. And extra money for food and your GB SP or w.e you got there...

Just bring people. That's all you need. And extra money for food and your GB SP or w.e you got there...

Originally Posted by magc840

Bring your whole family. That's the trend these days.

laugh.gif
yea especially resellers
wait in line for 3-4 hours to make $50 profit

laugh.gif

having connects FTW

yup u gotta take a whole crew wit u, that way u could do like 2 hour shifts all nite and they could hold ur spot if u gotta take a wiz when the line starts growing haha

yup u gotta take a whole crew wit u, that way u could do like 2 hour shifts all nite and they could hold ur spot if u gotta take a wiz when the line starts growing haha

Originally Posted by KenJi714

Usually the mall is open so it's not going to be cold unlike those outdoor store

when i went to the mall the mall was mysteriously open.....the rent a cop kicked us out while wondering how the doors were left unlocked lol 

Originally Posted by KenJi714

Usually the mall is open so it's not going to be cold unlike those outdoor store

when i went to the mall the mall was mysteriously open.....the rent a cop kicked us out while wondering how the doors were left unlocked lol 

Originally Posted by yao11ming4mvp

That's it, when I'm going to be there for 10-12 hours? What about HEALTY SNACKS and things for entertainment purposes?
roll.gif
man u had me rolling with that!
roll.gif
man im glad i dont camp like that

That's it, when I'm going to be there for 10-12 hours? What about HEALTY SNACKS and things for entertainment purposes?
roll.gif
man u had me rolling with that!
roll.gif
man im glad i dont camp like that

It's first my time camping out, what should I expect and what should me and my boy bring to survive overnight?  Thanks, NT fam.

It's first my time camping out, what should I expect and what should me and my boy bring to survive overnight?  Thanks, NT fam.

bring a sign that says "IM WASTING 8 HOURS OF MY LIFE WHEN I CAN PAY $50 EXTRA AND HAVE THESE SHOES RIGHT NOW"
smh2.gif

bring a sign that says "IM WASTING 8 HOURS OF MY LIFE WHEN I CAN PAY $50 EXTRA AND HAVE THESE SHOES RIGHT NOW"
smh2.gif

Back
Top Bottom