What to bring when camping out for Cool Greys?

It's first my time camping out, what should I expect and what should me and my boy bring to survive overnight?  Thanks, NT fam.

It's first my time camping out, what should I expect and what should me and my boy bring to survive overnight?  Thanks, NT fam.

definitely bring raw steak, to ward off the 'Beasts. a switch blade couldnt hurt either.

definitely bring raw steak, to ward off the 'Beasts. a switch blade couldnt hurt either.

facepalm.jpg

That's it, when I'm going to be there for 10-12 hours? What about healthy snacks and things for entertainment purposes??

That's it, when I'm going to be there for 10-12 hours? What about healthy snacks and things for entertainment purposes??

Originally Posted by yao11ming4mvp

You best be trollin.

Originally Posted by yao11ming4mvp

You best be trollin.

u def need chairs ipods phone psp whatever .
earplugs 2 coz sme dudes would be there talking their %+!+* out about previous releases or shoes they had back in the days lmao" mostly peeps rockin em fake jays or fusion (no offense) lmao
have fun! m glad i wont have 2 camp for em bad boys!

Back
Top Bottom