What to do after getting a PTA?

About a month ago I got caught with a dime of weed. Some DTs were waiting outside my connects apartment and stopped me as soon as I drove out the exit.

The cops search my car and went through my phone and read the texts I've had with my connect and slapped me with a PTA. I got court on the 19th and don't know what to expect when I go in there or what are my options really.

What would be the best thing to do at this point to reduce the missions and headaches I got a head of me?

If this is your first offense u b straight.

Youll prolly get pti (pre trial intervention)

Last edited:
But that would be on my record and mess me up with getting jobs in the future right?

If they put you on PTI and you complete everything as they require, they'll most likely nolle prosse the charge. You'll just have to get a final case disposition and provide that to your employer. I work in the courthouse, so I see these cases all the time.

If they put you on PTI and you complete everything as they require, they'll most likely nolle prosse the charge. You'll just have to get a final case disposition and provide that to your employer. I work in the courthouse, so I see these cases all the time.
What do you nolle prose the charge? And how long is the whole PTI process?

U worryin too much.

U got cought wit a dime....I know people in college that got cought with more. Pti differs but u gots to take drug classes and drug tests..sometimes community service. But yea a dime is nothin.

Dont nobody care about you.
Theys real street cats ouchea.

Meow.

I know I got caught with a dime and I know is petty. I'm just worried cause of future jobs I'm trying to get into... I can't explain to them that it was only a dime... I'm assuming when they do a background check on me it's going to say "arrested for possession" and they'll go with the next candidate.

Don't worry about it
Worst case scenario, they'll have you snitch on your connect and testify in court. As well as make you give names of other people that's in the streets moving the work. This is only if your dealing with crooked cops.

Other than that, you'll be fine. It's just a little bit of marijuana

99% of the time, there's nothing to worry about.
It's people out here moving pounds of white, they don't care about you.

Last edited:
I know this too, Just want to see how much they going to hit my pockets for too

They might try and make a deal with you, where as if you "cooperate" with the authorities and give a couple names, then they might waive that fee. But that's all on you, pa

Last edited:
lol they were trying to do that to me when they caught me ... Just told them my connect is someone I know from the bball court and don't even know his real name. They even took my phone and started going through my texts with my connect which I'm sure they can't do but how can I even prove that the cop did that...

Op gonna go back to his connect rockin google glasses
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Why didnt u just eat the dime?
Its not that much and it was a slack dime newayz

Back
Top Bottom