What to do if shoe is a half size too big???????????

I just un'ds my cdp bred IV and they are a half size too big.What could i do to make these more comfy and not crease so damn bad????

Start buying suede shoes
laugh.gif

i had this problem with a pair of air stab's. i went and bought a suede piece thats supposed to go on the heel of the shoe, but i put mine in the toeboxright over my toes. they're holding up really well and not creasing at all.

Two pair of NBA logo sock they are kind of thick but they don't made your sweat...At all!....They are about $12 and the most comfortable socks ever....Ohyea and they look
pimp.gif
with Jordans

This happened to me with a pair of 13's and I just ended up giving them to my boy. I was so pissed I didn't try them on before buying them.

always buy ur true size or try on a pair before u do nike and lots of brand run diff sometimes, ur pick try them on before........i alwayys know im sz 9.5unless run big

just double sole try a thick sole like an air zoom sole if to tight try a thin sole but one of these should help

yeah shoulda tried them on before buying them but oh well you can always sell and get a pair your size otherwise your just gonna have to stick with them

yeah shoulda tried them on before buying them but oh well you can always sell and get a pair your size otherwise your just gonna have to stick with them

forcefields take up room in the toebox and definitely help with the creasing problem

smh at yall trippin over a half size

and a big smh at dude who gave his shoes away over a half size

insoles or forcefields do not help. you cant make up for size if you dont have it. deal with the bigger size.

Back
Top Bottom