What to get as a gift for a place you once interned?

It's a small firm by the water near wall street, very nice people and I got to know them very well.. Maybe something for the office? Any ideas? $100 is the max. 
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman

It's a small firm by the water near wall street, very nice people and I got to know them very well.. Maybe something for the office? Any ideas? $100 is the max. 
smile.gif

jet skis.  nothing but jet skis.

Originally Posted by kickstart

Your free labor wasn't enough?? If you must like proposed do lunch for the office.
Yeah.. lunch would be cool, or you could always do the coffee and donuts/bagels thing

i know at bigger firms you usually give gift bags to the people higher up, like a $30 gift bag + wine

If you got to know them very well you might want to get something small/inexpensive for each person individually.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

A breakfast set up (bagels/muffins/fruit/juice) w/ a thank you card...

Ditto. My office loves food. It's almost like they can sense new food in the break room...

Whatever you decide on a gift...kudos.

Edit

I don't mean kudos, the scrumptious snack bars, but just a pat on the back for the proper gesture.

Originally Posted by AG 47

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

A breakfast set up (bagels/muffins/fruit/juice) w/ a thank you card...

Ditto. My office loves food. It's almost like they can sense new food in the break room...

i honestly would suggest something along these lines.

they always go over well (who doesnt like free food?), and it makes a great political statement about your nature.

oh and its a nice gesture too, if you were doing this simply out of the goodness of your heart, which we both know is a lie.

thats cool man, play the game. i play it too.

those who arent are the ones who moan and complain when they dont score.

its your world, gentlemen.

its your world.

Back
Top Bottom