sick.gif
Scrolled down the page really fast and I was not ready for that
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by DimesLikeHefner

Originally Posted by blacklion23

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Aint that a Venemoth.

I think so.
Sorry, not trying to thread jack, anybody know what happened with the NTer that posted a pile of strange bugs outside his apartment?
nerd.gif

seniosoulwrote:
what happened to the guy that posted thebeehive and never replied back
He's alive bros. If I remember correctly, he was out of town for a couple of weeks when he went MIA on Nt. Epic timing, too. People actually thought dude was gone, posting RIP and all.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

As for the bug...
sick.gif

Originally Posted by DimesLikeHefner

Aint that a Venemoth.

I think so.
Sorry, not trying to thread jack, anybody know what happened with the NTer that posted a pile of strange bugs outside his apartment?
nerd.gif

seniosoulwrote:
what happened to the guy that posted thebeehive and never replied back
He's alive bros. If I remember correctly, he was out of town for a couple of weeks when he went MIA on Nt. Epic timing, too. People actually thought dude was gone, posting RIP and all.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

As for the bug...
sick.gif

Aint that a Venemoth.

I think so.
his house burned down and got drafted into the military in the same month.

Aint that a Venemoth.

I think so.

Originally Posted by reeeem0

Aint that a Venemoth.

I think so.
Was there a 1 man military draft?

Aint that a Venemoth.

I think so.

Originally Posted by georgehimself

I think so.

roll.gif
roll.gif

I think so.

roll.gif
roll.gif

I think so.

yessir. they can do that in other countries. obama wants you to think otherwise, like not paying taxes will get u a tax cut the following year.

I think so.

yessir. they can do that in other countries. obama wants you to think otherwise, like not paying taxes will get u a tax cut the following year.

Yup, it's a luna moth. Although they're considered common, it's unusual to see one in the manner you did OP. First, that is an adult luna moth, and adults of this species only live for approximately one week. They don't even have mouths to eat...they exist solely for the sake of mating. Second, they are typically only out at night, so a daytime sighting is very rare.

Yup, it's a luna moth. Although they're considered common, it's unusual to see one in the manner you did OP. First, that is an adult luna moth, and adults of this species only live for approximately one week. They don't even have mouths to eat...they exist solely for the sake of mating. Second, they are typically only out at night, so a daytime sighting is very rare.

Back
Top Bottom