what u doin today NT

odog24

Banned
Partially edited profanity isn't allowed on NT.  It just cost you your thread. 

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by odog24

No pics she is fat as fu@@ What y'all doing

Gone need dem pics, bruh

creeper.jpg

my girl was sleeping next to me this morning. we had sex twice. I watched a movie and played some chess. I made breakfast. She just went to school/work so I will fap soon, eat lunch, then go to work myself. I should be doing homework but I feel like sleeping in some more.

tonight is "break" night for the pledges of my fraternity, gonna be fun fun fun
and than i have a test at 10 in the morning....

In Miami and just checked out this massive street full of graffiti at Wynwood Walls. I saw a RETNA piece that made me want to cry.

Washed my car, got a hair cut, gonna go pick up my boy in a bit so we can go to taco bell and get some dorito tacos 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Then drop acid later.

Just got back from the DMV to take the driving test and I PASSED!! 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

1319347429001.jpg

now boutta workout later

day off today watching manchester united play . then after that im going to check out a car i might be buying . BMW 3 series . most likely going to buy it but we will see . maybe bbq later on but its windy so who knows

2 Classes today, then have to go back home to get my Income Tax check and my Mac Charger.

A whole week without my macbook sucked.

i'm on my lunch break at work. i'm ready to get out of here in a couple of hours & hit the gym.. so much motivation today as i reflect back from exactly one year ago today.
then i got three people coming in from back home in nashville to visit me in chicago for the weekend.

Back
Top Bottom