What used car would you get for around 20k?

Originally Posted by Kn0wledgeable

lots of options. g37, m3, and would def check out some audi's. Evo, charger, challenger. depends on the person's taste

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

This post is comedy.

Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

save the cash... lease a nice new car... repeat... that way ur driving a brand new for roughly 6 years... the car u want most

at the end you wont own anything for ur 20gs but u stunted crazy for 6 years...
I thought leasing a car was just as costly as buying the car flat out?

And OP, how about a used WRX
pimp.gif

save the cash... lease a nice new car... repeat... that way ur driving a brand new for roughly 6 years... the car u want most

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

lots of options. g37, m3, and would def check out some audi's. Evo, charger, challenger. depends on the person's taste

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

This post is comedy.

you can get everything i listed used for 20k or less so i dont know what you laughing about

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

This post is comedy.

you can get everything i listed used for 20k or less so i dont know what you laughing about

Originally Posted by scshift

pimp.gif
people who lease dont do so because of price.. they do it because they dont want to be stuck with a used car or have to worry about repairs.
and who told you that? its not true at all, do you know how leasing works?

pimp.gif
people who lease dont do so because of price.. they do it because they dont want to be stuck with a used car or have to worry about repairs.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

This post is comedy.

Your post just screams budget ballin. Its either going to have tons of miles or tons of problems.

G37 for $20k? 
laugh.gif
 Cmon son.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

This post is comedy.

Your post just screams budget ballin. Its either going to have tons of miles or tons of problems.

G37 for $20k? 
laugh.gif
 Cmon son.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

This post is comedy.

my dude
yea.............with OD high miles or some issues......

are you srs?

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

This post is comedy.

my dude
yea.............with OD high miles or some issues......

are you srs?

either a used IS350 or a used civic from like 3 years back and then pocket the rest. I have an old TL thats been treating me well aside from cosmetic issues and I plan to keep it til the thing dies. After that Ill probably get something nice but conservative and practical - which is why I love the IS. Unfortunately I dont fit in it quite too well smh

either a used IS350 or a used civic from like 3 years back and then pocket the rest. I have an old TL thats been treating me well aside from cosmetic issues and I plan to keep it til the thing dies. After that Ill probably get something nice but conservative and practical - which is why I love the IS. Unfortunately I dont fit in it quite too well smh

FYI OP, if u you're going da bimmer route, remember that any parts you have to cop for it won't be priced like a 20k whip...dem bimmer dealers gonna smash on you

just like a brand new car for maintenance.

FYI OP, if u you're going da bimmer route, remember that any parts you have to cop for it won't be priced like a 20k whip...dem bimmer dealers gonna smash on you

just like a brand new car for maintenance.

Originally Posted by DT43

pimp.gif

To be honest, I'm not 100% sure. Here is what I thought was leasing: you sign a contract with a dealer basically owning a car for X amount of months paying Y amounts of dollars every month. You take care of the maintenance and gas during the X months and return the car when finished to the dealer?

I mean, unless you're saving money leasing, why don't you just buy the car then after you're "finished" with it, just sell it for cheap? It beats giving it right back to the dealer (assuming they're the same price?)

But then again, my parents lease and I'm pretty sure it's something like $300 a month for 36 months which is a little over $10k so I guess they are saving a hell a lot of money.

Originally Posted by DT43

pimp.gif

To be honest, I'm not 100% sure. Here is what I thought was leasing: you sign a contract with a dealer basically owning a car for X amount of months paying Y amounts of dollars every month. You take care of the maintenance and gas during the X months and return the car when finished to the dealer?

I mean, unless you're saving money leasing, why don't you just buy the car then after you're "finished" with it, just sell it for cheap? It beats giving it right back to the dealer (assuming they're the same price?)

But then again, my parents lease and I'm pretty sure it's something like $300 a month for 36 months which is a little over $10k so I guess they are saving a hell a lot of money.

Yea, when leasing - it really depends on what you cop and if you are really concerned about your status within the vehicle (concerning what year the model is). If I was a young lawyer or doctor in LA, Miami, NY, CHI building up my practice, I'd lease no questions asked

Yea, when leasing - it really depends on what you cop and if you are really concerned about your status within the vehicle (concerning what year the model is). If I was a young lawyer or doctor in LA, Miami, NY, CHI building up my practice, I'd lease no questions asked

Just get a new whip bro, like a Civic or something. Maintenance on a bimmer is going to be real expensive.

Just get a new whip bro, like a Civic or something. Maintenance on a bimmer is going to be real expensive.

Back
Top Bottom