What used car would you get for around 20k?

Damn.. Give me the 20K.. I'll put $1K into my car... And put the other 19 into college loans.... Sounds like a win for us all...

And if I were you I'm assuming you are early 20s, don't spend it all on the car... Buy something with as little mileage as possible for $10K and then use the rest on something else...

Damn.. Give me the 20K.. I'll put $1K into my car... And put the other 19 into college loans.... Sounds like a win for us all...

And if I were you I'm assuming you are early 20s, don't spend it all on the car... Buy something with as little mileage as possible for $10K and then use the rest on something else...

Originally Posted by tSamShoX

LOL. Why are dudes saying it's stupid to buy a used car for 20K? If anything dude is SMART.

Anyways, since u mentioned the 06 330i, if you do go the bimmer route, I would suggest you buy CPO. Get that additional 2 yr/100k warranty. Make sure it has ~50k miles or less. You can probably find 07 335i's for 22k if you look hard enough...

i wish 
laugh.gif
 in my area, cpo 328s go for $33k starting off
30t6p3b.gif

im still searching for somethin myself in the 20-25k range.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by tSamShoX

LOL. Why are dudes saying it's stupid to buy a used car for 20K? If anything dude is SMART.

Anyways, since u mentioned the 06 330i, if you do go the bimmer route, I would suggest you buy CPO. Get that additional 2 yr/100k warranty. Make sure it has ~50k miles or less. You can probably find 07 335i's for 22k if you look hard enough...

i wish 
laugh.gif
 in my area, cpo 328s go for $33k starting off
30t6p3b.gif

im still searching for somethin myself in the 20-25k range.
frown.gif

20k on a used car? damn homie, i would just put that as a down and cop a new vehicle.

Golf GTI?
Acura TL
G37
350Z
328i coupe
i mean the list goes on & on

20k on a used car? damn homie, i would just put that as a down and cop a new vehicle.

Golf GTI?
Acura TL
G37
350Z
328i coupe
i mean the list goes on & on

It was already mentioned but I would personally go with with a used Lexus IS 250/350, GS300/350, Subi WRX/STi, VW GTI, or Audi A3/ older A4 (latest gens have been ugly).

It was already mentioned but I would personally go with with a used Lexus IS 250/350, GS300/350, Subi WRX/STi, VW GTI, or Audi A3/ older A4 (latest gens have been ugly).

Originally Posted by Kn0wledgeable

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

lots of options. g37, m3, and would def check out some audi's. Evo, charger, challenger. depends on the person's taste

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

This post is comedy.

you can get everything i listed used for 20k or less so i dont know what you laughing about
NO YOU CANT SO STOP
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

lots of options. g37, m3, and would def check out some audi's. Evo, charger, challenger. depends on the person's taste

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

This post is comedy.

you can get everything i listed used for 20k or less so i dont know what you laughing about
NO YOU CANT SO STOP
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Lstylez23

Originally Posted by 2LipsLegit

Originally Posted by ninjahood

i personally would take this route but in a american muscle twist....get a g body or f body, and load it with pro-touring equipment & a monstrous crate engine.
2004_mercury_marauder_4_dr_std_sedan-pic-38847.jpeg

or go older and put money into it, either way:
pimp.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
 is that an old lady driving that in the picture.. id pass
laugh.gif
you must not know  much about cars cuz thats a marauder dude

Originally Posted by ninjahood

i personally would take this route but in a american muscle twist....get a g body or f body, and load it with pro-touring equipment & a monstrous crate engine.

pimp.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by High Altitude

Honda Civic Si

Also with 20k why not just get a new car?

have any of u ever bought a new car for 20k?what kind of car did u get?a geo?kia?taurus?  

Originally Posted by High Altitude

Honda Civic Si

Also with 20k why not just get a new car?

have any of u ever bought a new car for 20k?what kind of car did u get?a geo?kia?taurus?  

pimp.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

NT = ignorant when it comes to American classics.

pimp.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

NT = ignorant when it comes to American classics.

Maurader is nice.  you might like a 2010 Camaro (v6) for 20k.     could even go used pontiac G8 gt.

Back
Top Bottom