What versace sunglasses Notorious B.I.G. Wore?

Does any one know which versace sunglasses biggie wore? i.e. "hypnotize" video. Thanks.

hypnotizenew188x110.jpg

I knew this was going to happen after Notorious dropped
the Biggie bandwagoners coming out hard
Not necessarily you, OP
But now all these youngins are gonna want to front like theyre a Hip Hop fiend just because they saw Notorious and they think they know it all when they knowDAMN WELL that they were listening to Soulja Boy, Tyga, Yung Berg and Weezy on their way to the theaters..Then they step out the movies rapping Juicy and WhoShot Ya after they hear it for the 1st time

Originally Posted by FlyNY

Not necessarily you, OP
But now all these youngins are gonna want to front like theyre a Hip Hop fiend just because they saw Notorious and they think they know it all when they know DAMN WELL that they were listening to Soulja Boy, Tyga, Yung Berg and Weezy on their way to the theaters..Then they step out the movies rapping Juicy and Who Shot Ya after they hear it for the 1st time
qft

especially when that dude didn't know that biggie wore coogi in the notorious post
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Not necessarily you, OP
But now all these youngins are gonna want to front like theyre a Hip Hop fiend just because they saw Notorious and they think they know it all when they know DAMN WELL that they were listening to Soulja Boy, Tyga, Yung Berg and Weezy on their way to the theaters..Then they step out the movies rapping Juicy and Who Shot Ya after they hear it for the 1st time
QFT
moz-screenshot-8.jpg
moz-screenshot-9.jpg
smh.gif

Not necessarily you, OP

Dont hate on urself thats just cold

damn you guys is cold.

i came in here lookin for the same awnser.

i wanted them joints in middle school when i was rockin a knock off versace shirt to school.

seriously...whats the model?

Back
Top Bottom