What wallet do you guys have?

Coach has a card wallet that's very similar to the LV Pocket Organizer. I might look in to that for my next wallet. It's a steal for $150.

Ashland-Leather-Wallets-_33-of-90_5000x.jpg

IMG_6499.jpeg

lost my wallet so i had to scoop a new one.

bought this faure le page card holder… not sure hownI feel about it.

edit*

damn that stitching looks bad. def gonna return and go back to being rubber band man

Last edited:
Was looking at a Louie. But man dropping almost 500 is kinda steep. How yall feel about luxury brand wallets.

I have a Dior cardholder I got during the bandemic, no chance I’d pay that much for one now

Maybe I just don't know enough about how to identify real v. fake designer stuff (LV, Coach, Dior, Gucci, Goyard, etc.), but whenever I see any of that stuff, especially anything with the regular LV monogram on it, I just assume it is fake. And the couple of times I have actually held the real thing in hand, I was incredibly unimpressed by the quality of the actual material and construction.

IMG_4735.jpeg

IMG_4734.jpeg

Was looking at a Louie. But man dropping almost 500 is kinda steep. How yall feel about luxury brand wallets.
The quality of leather and stitching only goes so far. If you simply want a quality wallet, I would strongly recommend against buying a designer brand. In that case, just find a brand that specializes in leather accessories, I'm sure there's plenty out there and the Dressing Better thread will likely have some recommendations.
With designer brands, most of the cost is just paying for the brand name. The only reason to go with a designer wallet is a unique design you like that you're not gonna get anywhere else.

Last edited:
Maybe I just don't know enough about how to identify real v. fake designer stuff (LV, Coach, Dior, Gucci, Goyard, etc.), but whenever I see any of that stuff, especially anything with the regular LV monogram on it, I just assume it is fake. And the couple of times I have actually held the real thing in hand, I was incredibly unimpressed by the quality of the actual material and construction.
I wouldnt know either tbh so i buy mine in person from LV just to be sure

And the couple of times I have actually held the real thing in hand, I was incredibly unimpressed by the quality of the actual material and construction.

at the end of the day its just leather and some stitching. even the most expensive/high quality leather is cheap.

goyard used to be hand painted which made me appreciate the craft but they no longer do that anymore lol.

IMG_3973.jpg

weird design to have the lettering right at where a card would cause a crease :lol:
i don't care much cuz i rather it not have branding but the actual leather and stitching has held up good so far.
my only fear is if lets say i take out cars from my wallet will there be less tension to keep the cards from falling out? i guess ill find out one day :lol:

I've had this wallet for years -- i'll never get another type. Perfect size, utility and style. Money clip is in the interior, so it wont wear on your pants pocket.

Back
Top Bottom