what was nas thinking?

roll.gif

Nas probably wrote the rest of the members verses, and probably aint even care bout his verse cause it wasnt on his album

I always liked this song, if u play this in the club u sure to get a wine/dub from a chick

Nas probably wrote the rest of the members verses, and probably aint even care bout his verse cause it wasnt on his album

I always liked this song, if u play this in the club u sure to get a wine/dub from a chick

Originally Posted by mrtramericanjr

Originally Posted by mrtramericanjr

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Is that Horace Horse? It must be. I heard he's husky
While this song is mediocre, in no way did Nas have the WORST flow.

Jay said that and people just ate it up.

Is that Horace Horse? It must be. I heard he's husky
While this song is mediocre, in no way did Nas have the WORST flow.

Jay said that and people just ate it up.

people forget that this song originally didn't have Nas...he was thrown in da very last minute and they when da video dropped ( with my favorite vixen nicole ricca)

they recorded da joint with da extra Nas verse.

people forget that this song originally didn't have Nas...he was thrown in da very last minute and they when da video dropped ( with my favorite vixen nicole ricca)

they recorded da joint with da extra Nas verse.

Is that Horace? It must be. I heard he's husky

laugh.gif
I still to this day don't believe Nas did this on purpose. He lost a bet w/ Jungle or something

laugh.gif

Is that Horace? It must be. I heard he's husky

laugh.gif
I still to this day don't believe Nas did this on purpose. He lost a bet w/ Jungle or something

laugh.gif

That beat was nice.

Ya'll should watch the Nastradamus video for some laughs tho'. That @*%$ is terribad.

That beat was nice.

Ya'll should watch the Nastradamus video for some laughs tho'. That @*%$ is terribad.

Originally Posted by Illuztrious

That beat was nice.

Ha i watched it a couple days ago & Nas was definitely lost at the period of time in his career.

Originally Posted by Illuztrious

That beat was nice.

Ha i watched it a couple days ago & Nas was definitely lost at the period of time in his career.

Back
Top Bottom