What was the first jordan you ever purchased

Originally Posted by PeeWeehitops

mine was og viiii white blue

I dont think thats a number... do you mean IX?

Mine was 02' low top Navy Blue IX [Patent Leather]
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Actually i just found them the other day, and was wearing them todayy.. they are not a site to seee
grin.gif

infared VI (Originals not retro)...very first few steps felt like I was walking on clouds, literally.

Damn. U cats just made me feel real old out here.

OG AJ 1's in White & Navy Blue in 85'. Half of my Jr. High B-Ball team got them from herman sports & sportsmart in the Chi and they matched ouruniforms. Still one of my fav. colorways in 1's ever. So rare...

l_20e7b23d9f7d676717454f857880f329.jpg

these jumpan pro's were mine...before that was rocking British Knights, LA Gear, Adidas Stan Smith's and random Reebok classics. These started thetrend which i have not being able to shake since.....so you must understand that I'm lovin these retro's to be released which was confirmed earlier. Myfirst Jordan and bball shoes, real comfy and were the hottest thing out at the time! GOAT Team Jordan! My first numbered jordan was really late as I couldntafford the others not working and was the XVII white/red featured in my avy. Between that drought Iverson was my boy so rocked some of the Answers and Nikebasketball kicks....

That I purchased for myself? Blk/Gold XIX's SE
Bought for me, from my mother, Blk/Red XII's
pimp.gif

bought myself: blk/red xiii retros....ive bought team jordans before that but those dont really count...do they? haha

team jumpman flows, i hope they retroel them
frown.gif

but my 1st air jordans were the blk/blue XVIIIs

Originally Posted by newbery158

Light Grey/Silver AJ1s in 2001....favorite Jordan so far
I still need a DS/VNDS Sz.10.5-11 pair of those.
frown.gif

The first Jordans I ever had were the black/blue/white low XIV. Man, I felt like the man back as a youngin' rocking those.
pimp.gif

With my own money?
Oh mannnnn yearrrrrs ago.
OG fire red 3's when I sacked groceries @ Kroger's one summer.

First J's as a kid were the OG white/black-red IX's...first pair I bought myself were the retro XI lows black/graphite-red. Still got em'!
c4b3623e1639b87600264ea8226f1251956c7ffc.jpg

white/black/red I's back in 1985.

i think they were $40 or $50 brand new. back then, that was A LOT of money to spend on shoes.

First Js I bought for myself were the Flint 13s for my 10th or 11th birthday came to a 100 even if I'm no mistaken, memories.

Back
Top Bottom