What was the first jordan you ever purchased

Fire Red 3 Retro's...yeah I'm a newbie
frown.gif

Metallic Blue 1s. Only kid in my school to have them for weeks. Everyone thought they were fake until they started popping up on more feet over the course of acouple of weeks. My Mom bought them for me because they were "acceptable shoe colors, they can't ban these from your basketball league!" HAHAHAHAWish I could fire up the DeLorean and go back to tell myself to buy two pair.. one to rock one to stock.

The first pair of jays I bought with my own money and also started my collection were the white/chrome low 8s. After awhile wasnt really digging them anymoreso I just traded them away.

My first were the blk/blue air jordan 1. Got them on sale 2 for 1 back in 88...

Grape V's, 1990, first I really ended up purchasing with my own hardwork and money and not just a little help from the parents was the Jumpman Pro in 97 Ibelieve, then Ginger XVIs when there was a FSR on Eastbay for $60

first pair was retro XIV wht/red I bought through my cousin on ebay without parent permission.
mad.gif
I got caught later on n now I'm not allowed to by Js cuz in my parents view, they r overpriced kicks that can be replaced with any other bball shoe

First ever were the Jumpman Team Flows but for my collection it was the Black/Metallic V's

AIR JORDAN 12 WHITE BLK TAXI MISSED THE 11'S I WAS PRETTY PISSED AS A LIL GUY BUT THE TAXIS MADE ME FEEL GOOD

FROM THE 'RENTS:
OG Nike Air Jordan IV White/Red/Blk in 1989. I was in 6th grade!
1989 .... what a semi good year: 1st (and only) Jordans owned, SF Giants
in the world series, Loma Prieta Earthquake = No school for two weeks

PURCHASED MYSELF:
- Jumpman All-Stars (Washington Wizard colors)
- 1st sig: I can't remember if it was the Retro Navy VI's (missed the boat on
the Blk/Red) or the Navy XVI's. Regardless, it was within the same time frame!

The first J's that I ever bought myself were the 99 White/Cement IV's. I was in hawaii at the time after graduation, and went by footlocker and sawthem and freaked out. Needless to say, it was one of the best things I ever bought for 99.99. They are beat right now, but I still have them.
smile.gif

the frist jordans my mom bought me were the OG black/red playoff VIII in 1993.

the frist pair i bought on my own were the OG black/white playoff XII in 1997.

first were the og xiii white & black when i was six. (bro bought 'em foor me)
but started collecting when cool grey 11's came out.

Back
Top Bottom