What WAS the last classic release?

Originally Posted by Futuristic

I wouldn't say it's a classic, but Distant Relatives is the best thing posted in this thread.

Man on the Moon?
Recovery?
That KRIT trash?

Yall need to stop playing
HAHAH KRIT TRASH?
indifferent.gif
 Kill yoself

No but Really K.R.I.T. wuz here.......this is a classic in my book, and I know others will agree.

Distant Relatives was a GREAT album too....But after you listen to it for a while...it loses it replay value.

I wouldn't say it's a classic, but Distant Relatives is the best thing posted in this thread.

Man on the Moon?
Recovery?
That KRIT trash?

HAHAH KRIT TRASH?
indifferent.gif
 Kill yoself

No but Really K.R.I.T. wuz here.......this is a classic in my book, and I know others will agree.

Distant Relatives was a GREAT album too....But after you listen to it for a while...it loses it replay value.

Man on the Moon?
Recovery?
That KRIT trash?

HAHAH KRIT TRASH?
indifferent.gif
 Kill yoself

Man on the Moon?
Recovery?
That KRIT trash?

HAHAH KRIT TRASH?
indifferent.gif
 Kill yoself

Man on the Moon?
Recovery?
That KRIT trash?

HAHAH KRIT TRASH?
indifferent.gif
 Kill yoself

Man on the Moon?
Recovery?
That KRIT trash?

HAHAH KRIT TRASH?
indifferent.gif
 Kill yoself

Man on the Moon?
Recovery?
That KRIT trash?

HAHAH KRIT TRASH?
indifferent.gif
 Kill yoself

Back
Top Bottom