What WAS the last classic release?

Originally Posted by Futuristic

I wouldn't say it's a classic, but Distant Relatives is the best thing posted in this thread.

Man on the Moon?
Recovery?
That KRIT trash?

Yall need to stop playing
HAHAH KRIT TRASH?
indifferent.gif
 Kill yoself

No but Really K.R.I.T. wuz here.......this is a classic in my book, and I know others will agree.

Distant Relatives was a GREAT album too....But after you listen to it for a while...it loses it replay value.

I wouldn't say it's a classic, but Distant Relatives is the best thing posted in this thread.

Man on the Moon?
Recovery?
That KRIT trash?

HAHAH KRIT TRASH?
indifferent.gif
 Kill yoself

No but Really K.R.I.T. wuz here.......this is a classic in my book, and I know others will agree.

Distant Relatives was a GREAT album too....But after you listen to it for a while...it loses it replay value.

Man on the Moon?
Recovery?
That KRIT trash?

HAHAH KRIT TRASH?
indifferent.gif
 Kill yoself

Man on the Moon?
Recovery?
That KRIT trash?

HAHAH KRIT TRASH?
indifferent.gif
 Kill yoself

Man on the Moon?
Recovery?
That KRIT trash?

HAHAH KRIT TRASH?
indifferent.gif
 Kill yoself

Yeah...

Big KRIT - Krit Wuz Here

NaS & Jr. Gong - Distant Relatives

I never thought I'd like a southern dude like I did Kritz work, but son blew me away... he isn't for everyone though but god do I hope he keeps up with the great music. Dude is a such a breath of fresh air for hip hop! I just hope he can keep up with the good music and give us more of what he did on Krit was here... like I said he isn't for everyone though!

Yeah...

Big KRIT - Krit Wuz Here

NaS & Jr. Gong - Distant Relatives

I never thought I'd like a southern dude like I did Kritz work, but son blew me away... he isn't for everyone though but god do I hope he keeps up with the great music. Dude is a such a breath of fresh air for hip hop! I just hope he can keep up with the good music and give us more of what he did on Krit was here... like I said he isn't for everyone though!

ya'll kill me with this...how is an album classic when you haven't even justified it's replay value yet?

ya'll kill me with this...how is an album classic when you haven't even justified it's replay value yet?

It was this year actually. It was Distant Relatives.

Before that OB4CL2, The Salvation, and My Soul To Keep.

A lot of you are mentioning some classics or near classics but apparently haven't been listening to enough hip hop in a couple years. Then the others just aint naming any albums close to classic.

EDIT

How is Krit's album classic? Join is good but it aint no damn classic to me. Yall naming a gang of records from this year. Krit album aint better than Big Boi's and guess what his album aint classic either. Nor is Krit's album seeing Rhymefest's, The Roots, Slum Village, or TiRon's joint.

A lot of you are mentioning some classics or near classics but apparently haven't been listening to enough hip hop in a couple years. Then the others just aint naming any albums close to classic.

EDIT

How is Krit's album classic? Join is good but it aint no damn classic to me. Yall naming a gang of records from this year. Krit album aint better than Big Boi's and guess what his album aint classic either. Nor is Krit's album seeing Rhymefest's, The Roots, Slum Village, or TiRon's joint.

Originally Posted by Master Zik

EDIT

Wait Slum Village Manifesto??
Com' on son....I mess with Slum village heavy...but that album wasnt trash....but it wasnt good..it was okay....

and I haven't heard rhymefest's cuz he doesn't interest me at all with that lisp.....Ive yet to hear Big boi album...so I cant say nothing about it. 

The Roots is Def one of the better albums of this year, and maybe of their careers.

But Trust me 5 years from now...."KRIT wuz here" would be remembered as a classic....I Guarantee it

Me an avid east-coast, straight underground raw hip-hop head...Relates to this album to the fullest..

But to each its own....I myself consider it a classic.

EDIT

Com' on son....I mess with Slum village heavy...but that album wasnt trash....but it wasnt good..it was okay....

and I haven't heard rhymefest's cuz he doesn't interest me at all with that lisp.....Ive yet to hear Big boi album...so I cant say nothing about it. 

The Roots is Def one of the better albums of this year, and maybe of their careers.

But Trust me 5 years from now...."KRIT wuz here" would be remembered as a classic....I Guarantee it

Me an avid east-coast, straight underground raw hip-hop head...Relates to this album to the fullest..

EDIT

Back
Top Bottom