What was your craziest release?

CG III some guy was willing to fight if he didn't get them in a size 9 or 9.5. I woke up at 6 waited at footaction. Then there was a new manager whocouldn't get the gate open so i waited til 10 and they opened up at 8. I gave up and payed 30 extra dollars at my local sneakerspot and got a free elephantprint tee. Still onje of my favorite J's in my selective collection.

The craziest was the Grapes this one dude in downtown Miami fought this other dude because he got the last 10.5 he was waiting in line for. They actuallyfought and cops came and took the dude who didnt get his size 10.5 thank god i wear 7.5.

gotta say grapes and DMP's! grapes, man dudes were climbing on the gate @ FA, FLocker, FLine, Champs trying to shake it loose to get in. then a few guystried breaking in the mall and got arrested. DMPs, people were fighting in the parking lot over spots, when they opened the doors, everyone went running andpeople got trampled and it was madness!

I have to say the nike air jordan retro 13 black/green altitude, mad house at the Mall in Sawgrass mills

DMPs release at Military Circle Mall in Norfolk, VA. The doors of the mall were broken off. Everyone was running to different stores cuz every shoe store inthe mall got the DMPs. Shoes and cell phones went flying. It was crazy

I got my pair thou
happy.gif

Gotta go wit the Cool Grey XI release. Store opened up at 10, moms drove me and my ppls there at 7. Waited for 3 hrs to hear "We only have 6 pairs,we're gonna have to raffle them off..." I was hot. This one dude yelled out "If anybody get the size 12, I'm beatin you the f*** up."Funny thing is I wore a 12, but I aint get em anyway. This lady was willin to pay my mans $325 for his and he was like "No, I'm ok"
laugh.gif

The cool grey XI's for sure.

That was back when Retros used to be fun... and I was able to buy them.

I haven't had as much fun with the DMP and Colleziones.

The DMP for me hands down. That was the only release I had to camp out for. 12 pair in my whole city, and the surrounding area for that matter. Got them fairlyeasily other than waiting from 2am-7am to get them
happy.gif

DMPs for me... i was only like 14 when they released and everyone was trying to push me out of line.... sad thing is i had more heat than any one of the jerkshaha

it was the bmp new love/old love......usually at my spots they used to hand out cards with the size on em.......but this time they had people runnin around themall....had everyone thinking there was 30 of each size......when it broke that there was only 30 all togetha....mayne it was a ruckus in the mall.......

THE JORDAN XX3 PREMIER IN THE COLUMBIA MALL! THAT WAS CRAZY.... I WAS THERE 17 HOURS EARLY AND THEY SAID I HAVE TO WAIT IN MY CAR.SO NOWIT IS 2 IN THE MORNINGAND PEOPLE START THE LINE AND I AM 4TH IN LINE.ITS SO COLD AND EVERYONE HAS THE 10 OR 13 THAT JUST RELESED ON. SO AT ABOUT 8 O CLOCK ILOOK BACK AND THERE ARE ABOUT 500 PEOPLE IN LINE!!!! SO THEY ARE READY TO OPEN THE DOORS 2 HOURS LATER AND NOBODY BACKS AWAY FROM THE DOORS. THEY OPEN THEDOORS ON THE BACKSIDE OF THE MALL AND ALL THE PEOPLE THAT JUST GOT THERE GO. IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE 1ST COME 1ST SERVE BUT THEY CHANGE IT TO SOME BS RAFFLE!!!!THEY ARE DRAWING THE NAMES AND NOBODY THAT WAITED ALL NIGHT OUTSIDE GOT PICKED. I WAS SO MAD BECAUSE I REALLY WANTED A PAIR AND IF THIS GUY DID NOT BRING HISGIRLFRIEND I WOULD HAVE WON...... SOME OF THE PEOPLE THAT GOT PICKED WAS THIS REALLY OLD GUY WEARING AIRWALKS, SOME LADY IN A SUIT, AND A LOT OF PEOPLE THATLOOKED LIKE THEY WERE GOING TO RESELL THEM AND THEY DID!!!! SO THAT WAS THE FIRST TIME I CAMPED OUT AND IT WAS CRAZY! I HAD TO CALM MY PAIN BY BUYING ANOTHER10/13 COUNTDOWN PACK!
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

MY boy is og collecter he told me when the og XI concord came out people were going crazy ... fighting and everthing... he also told me in LA cali, a dude gotshot in the back of the head when he was getting in his car. killed him for his concords... I just hope people dont get killed for the 11/12 CDP when they comeout... That would be sad that someone doesnt make it to christmas because he got killed for some shoe... i know they are the 11's but still to get killedfor them i don't know...

My craziest release was the premiere XX3's on 34th street. I got two size 8's that Friday.

Cool Grey XI release here in Charleston, SC. Worst release for me to date.

24 pairs of men sizes were available, but close to 300 people showed up "expecting" to get a pair. Fighting throughout the line, swearing, cusssing,it was just awful.

I ended up going on Ebay and getting my pair.
happy.gif

There's permanent nerve damage in both my feet from the Ray Allen P.E. VIII kampout in the 30 degree weather

Back
Top Bottom