What was your Favorite Colorway?

face82

Banned
What was your favorite color way when Jordans dropped.... I'm talkin bout the 5 main color ways they dropped before they came out with all these new colorsand extra *#%.
Back when Jay's were dropping on a Wednesday. Jordan signatures were all released in that one year. Then they hit you with that old wait till Feb. for thenext sig shoe.
You had the.....

White/Black
White/Red
White/Carolina Blue's
Black/White
Black/Red (Playoffs, right before school let out)

The White/Red was always my favs. Then the Carolinas
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

NOTE: (Some of you new school dudes might not understand)

wht/red. i still have love for blk/red, but it loses its true value when its put on certain shoes and on a constant basis. and wht/carolina blue was alwaysthat left jab that looked good on every shoe it was on.

Any combo of bulls colors followed by any combo of UNC colors. (They need to make more blk/caro)

Originally Posted by Face82

What was your favorite color way when Jordans dropped.... I'm talkin bout the 5 main color ways they dropped before they came out with all these new colors and extra *#%.
Back when Jay's were dropping on a Wednesday. Jordan signatures were all released in that one year. Then they hit you with that old wait till Feb. for the next sig shoe.
You had the.....

White/Black
White/Red
White/Carolina Blue's
Black/White
Black/Red (Playoffs, right before school let out)

The White/Red was always my favs. Then the Carolinas
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

NOTE: (Some of you new school dudes might not understand)

My G you just took me back to like 3-5 grade
pimp.gif

I loved the white/red colorways

Ima blue man myself but for me it also depended on how the shoe look in that colorway
My Holy Grails are the XII obsidian/white OG mids.

Always black/red. The whites were sweet, but we always trashed them out way too quickly. Back then, we didn't take care of shoes the way we do now. Iremember trashing out my white/grey/black splatter AJ4's back in 8th grade. Then I very carefully applied white shoe polish to the synthetic white leatherto make them look clean again. It always looked pretty crappy, but they were like new to us again. On the J's with black midsole (either polyurethane orEVA), we would get a black sharpie & color in any of the places where we had scraped them up or had rubbed the black coloring off. I always loved it midseason when the white/red colorways would release. My birthday is in Feb, so I would always get the new J's for my birthday (back when the new modelslaunched in Feb for the All Star Game).

Originally Posted by Wozman23

Any combo of bulls colors followed by any combo of UNC colors. (They need to make more blk/caro)

white/red, then black/caro...I wish we had more carolina colors
pimp.gif
(5s wereexecuted to perfection)

White/True Blue = GOAT

honorable mention:

White/Sport Blue
White/Columia

Seeing colorways outside of the Bulls uniform was rare after the OG I dropped. When they showed back up with the true blue III in 1988, I was sick. And backthen
there was no way that my parents were going to shell out that type of money for another pair of IIIs.

Back
Top Bottom