What was your Favorite Year of High School?

Im in 11th now..but my last half of 9th and my first half of 10th was THE s_. I hear 12th is supposed to be THAT year but i dont think its gonna top my9/10

OP, what made those times your favorite so far?

I'm currently on my second half of 10th... 12th is supposed to be the *%* though.

Originally Posted by youngmoney

just enjoy it while you can...

word, Im in 12th right now and this thing is going hella fast
And right now i think 12th grade might be my fav

Originally Posted by CROSSISOM

10/11>12>9

pretty much. only difference for me between jr and sr year was that I did absolutely nothing in class
laugh.gif
..call that the Sail year..just glide right through it

I want to say senior year, but I had high hopes for mine and was disappointed. The first half you enjoy it, but by the 2nd semester you're so tired of highschool and looking forward to college that you can't wait to get out.

Junior year was the hardest academically for me, most pressure from AP classes and SATs.

Summer before senior year + first semester of senior year was the best time.

9th, had so much fun i cant imagine how much fun my other years would've been if i didnt get transferred to a lame high school

11th grade. I was on my grind with my SAT prep and then taking the SATs, working, partying. That should have been my senior year the way I lived.

Then in 11th grade I got my first car.
smh.gif
smokin.gif

9th grade and first semester of 10th. those 3 semesters i was single and i was smashing like no other. i was smashing a variety of females too. from the bandgeeks from me being in the marching band to the cheerleaders from being on the football team. close second was 12th due to me driving to school and leavingeveryday before 12. when i got a gf i was ditching 2-3 times a week to go to the beach/smash/etc.

but college > hs

Originally Posted by tony23retro

OP, what made those times your favorite so far?

I'm currently on my second half of 10th... 12th is supposed to be the *%* though.

Well my first half of 9th i went to this school i didnt like for %!#+...

girls over there were wack, football coaches were a-holes, classes were easy but BORING as +$%#,

so then i moved and i went to a new school, i didnt know anybody over there except for my best friend and i hadnt seen her in a while so we linked back up
on some real %!#+, my life felt like movie i was the "new kid"...i got a g/f there my FIRST day
pimp.gif
...dudes wanted to jump me, everybody knew me...it was just too dope...
laugh.gif
and im not even exagerating...not to mention your first time, etc.

then 10th came...first half of the year was dope...then it just got boring...everybody knew me already lol...instead of "oh whos that" its like"oh thats just wade"
grin.gif
ohwell.gif

then finally 11th...and it HAS SUCKED...ever since i got this job i been in love with money...like seriously..i work be working EVERYDAY....i just cantstop..so you can imagine how many parties i been to lately...
laugh.gif

not to mention i started off 11th horrible, talking to 2 BAD +#*%%@$...and let both of them slip thru my fingers
mad.gif

Man...This is a hard one.
9th grade just for the sole feel of gettin into high school ya know, talkin to the seniors and being the only freshman on the varsity basketball team
and 12th grade because I paid my dues and I ran that mf'er and I smashed all the broads...No Ducktales

Year 13 (7th form).. We do 13 years of school before university here. Everyone was cool with everyone and as we were the oldest we ruled the school
pimp.gif

10>11>>>>>>>>>>>>>12

i hated grade 12 so goddmamn much. 10 gets the slight nod cause all my friends didnt start dropping out/getting kicked out
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom