What were the best shows/concerts you ever been to?

Glow In The Dark MSG was the best concert I ever saw ......

until I went to Home and Home in Yankee Stadium...floor seats...EGCHKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK....Em did his thing but seeing Hov bring out Ye for Monster and the Power Remix.....smh....my voice was useless

DIPLO at emos in austin tx. prob one of the most RAW djs ive ever seen. dude did a open format set, and KIIIIIIILLED IT, im talking he played everything from dubstep to texas rap.
emos is a great venue, super small and packed, so the crowd is always feeling it. also saw nas there. another great show.

anger management, the last yr they did it with eminem and 50 headlining, i met mobb deep, whoo kid and alchemist (when he was djing for eminem). that show was craaazy aswell.

metallica was one i had to do. just an amazing show as a whole.

ive seen alot of djs/bands/artist, i seen jay-z twice, i do wanna see kanye.....
i told myself i HAVE TO SEE DAFT PUNK BEFORE I DIE. that is all....

DIPLO at emos in austin tx. prob one of the most RAW djs ive ever seen. dude did a open format set, and KIIIIIIILLED IT, im talking he played everything from dubstep to texas rap.
emos is a great venue, super small and packed, so the crowd is always feeling it. also saw nas there. another great show.

anger management, the last yr they did it with eminem and 50 headlining, i met mobb deep, whoo kid and alchemist (when he was djing for eminem). that show was craaazy aswell.

metallica was one i had to do. just an amazing show as a whole.

ive seen alot of djs/bands/artist, i seen jay-z twice, i do wanna see kanye.....
i told myself i HAVE TO SEE DAFT PUNK BEFORE I DIE. that is all....

John Mayer Battle Studies Tour
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Xavier

was that the budwesier superfest?^ i was suppose to go but couldnt cop good enough seats

yeah...i bought lawn tickets the day of and we just sat in the seats in the back...i don't like to be around alot of people and i could see on the big screens so i was good...i was there for the music i didnt need to be close...

Originally Posted by Xavier

was that the budwesier superfest?^ i was suppose to go but couldnt cop good enough seats

yeah...i bought lawn tickets the day of and we just sat in the seats in the back...i don't like to be around alot of people and i could see on the big screens so i was good...i was there for the music i didnt need to be close...

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Originally Posted by Chrisb9393

The two best shows ive seen is when i saw Nas at fridays at sunset 2 years ago. And seeing kid cudi at the norva last summer, the man knows how to put on a hell of a show.

you live in richmond? i heard this was the last year for Fridays at Sunset
frown.gif

over the summer I saw Jahiem there...

a few month later i saw Jahiem, Kem, Anthony Hamilton and Raheem Devaughn...i was late and missed raheem but Kem and Anthony were awsome...i went for Jahiem and Raheem but i left bigger fans of Kem and Anthony...

i swear i was the youngest person in there....mad old heads
laugh.gif

I live in mechanicsville which is like 5 mins from richmond. But im sad to hear fridays at sunset is closing ive seen great acts there. Nas,the roots, wale, and musiq. And yea im always the youngest person there
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Originally Posted by Chrisb9393

The two best shows ive seen is when i saw Nas at fridays at sunset 2 years ago. And seeing kid cudi at the norva last summer, the man knows how to put on a hell of a show.

you live in richmond? i heard this was the last year for Fridays at Sunset
frown.gif

over the summer I saw Jahiem there...

a few month later i saw Jahiem, Kem, Anthony Hamilton and Raheem Devaughn...i was late and missed raheem but Kem and Anthony were awsome...i went for Jahiem and Raheem but i left bigger fans of Kem and Anthony...

i swear i was the youngest person in there....mad old heads
laugh.gif

I live in mechanicsville which is like 5 mins from richmond. But im sad to hear fridays at sunset is closing ive seen great acts there. Nas,the roots, wale, and musiq. And yea im always the youngest person there
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by dland24

Hard Knock Life Tour
Up in Smoke Tour
Glow in the Dark Tour
What he said plus: The College Dropout Tour, Esco's Hip Hop Is Dead Tour & ATCQ/Common 2K Tour.

Originally Posted by dland24

Hard Knock Life Tour
Up in Smoke Tour
Glow in the Dark Tour
What he said plus: The College Dropout Tour, Esco's Hip Hop Is Dead Tour & ATCQ/Common 2K Tour.

everytime i've seen Pearl Jam, which is 9 times, lands in the top 20 of shows i've been to. the BEST one was 10/7/09 at Gibson Amphitheatre in LA, place only holds 5,000, and my pops and i had 11th row seats, DEAD CENTER. played over 2 hours, and played a CRAZY setlist.

Here's my top 10 though, no particular order minus PJ at #1. I'll only put them on there once too, otherwise they'd flood it
laugh.gif

1. Pearl Jam - Gibson Amphitheatre
2. John Mayer/John Mayer Trio/John Mayer Acoustic - Nokia Theatre LA Live (this is what they made the Where the Light Is DVD from)
3. Sigur Ros - Copley Symphony Hall
4. My Morning Jacket - SDSU Open Air Theatre (3rd row, 2+ hour show)
5. Lupe Fiasco - HOB Sunset (played for 2 and a half hours. %%*+%@@ incredible)
6. Neil Young - Cox Arena (2nd row, right in front of uncle Neil.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
)
7. Foo Fighters - Cox Arena (front row, Grohl is a GREAT frontman)
8. Dave Matthews Band - anytime i've seen them at Coors Amphitheatre.
9. Jay-Z/Mary J. Blige - Irvine Amphitheatre
10. Kanye West - RIMAC Arena (2005, early Kanye, played tons of stuff from CD and LR, small venue. FLAWLESS.)

Honorable Mentions

Justice at Street Scene
Does It Offend You, Yeah? at Street Scene
Muse at Street Scene

I've got more, i'll think of them later...

everytime i've seen Pearl Jam, which is 9 times, lands in the top 20 of shows i've been to. the BEST one was 10/7/09 at Gibson Amphitheatre in LA, place only holds 5,000, and my pops and i had 11th row seats, DEAD CENTER. played over 2 hours, and played a CRAZY setlist.

Here's my top 10 though, no particular order minus PJ at #1. I'll only put them on there once too, otherwise they'd flood it
laugh.gif

1. Pearl Jam - Gibson Amphitheatre
2. John Mayer/John Mayer Trio/John Mayer Acoustic - Nokia Theatre LA Live (this is what they made the Where the Light Is DVD from)
3. Sigur Ros - Copley Symphony Hall
4. My Morning Jacket - SDSU Open Air Theatre (3rd row, 2+ hour show)
5. Lupe Fiasco - HOB Sunset (played for 2 and a half hours. %%*+%@@ incredible)
6. Neil Young - Cox Arena (2nd row, right in front of uncle Neil.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
)
7. Foo Fighters - Cox Arena (front row, Grohl is a GREAT frontman)
8. Dave Matthews Band - anytime i've seen them at Coors Amphitheatre.
9. Jay-Z/Mary J. Blige - Irvine Amphitheatre
10. Kanye West - RIMAC Arena (2005, early Kanye, played tons of stuff from CD and LR, small venue. FLAWLESS.)

Honorable Mentions

Justice at Street Scene
Does It Offend You, Yeah? at Street Scene
Muse at Street Scene

I've got more, i'll think of them later...

Haven't been to a lot of major concerts but J.Cole bringing out Wale for "Beautiful Bliss" at UMD was an epic moment

Haven't been to a lot of major concerts but J.Cole bringing out Wale for "Beautiful Bliss" at UMD was an epic moment

Back
Top Bottom