What were the best shows/concerts you ever been to?

Kid Cudi concert this year was the dopest, he has so much energy and passion on stage/
NaS like two years ago was just incredible, his show was plain but he's been my favorite since I was a kid so it was just crazy seeing him perform

Kid Cudi concert this year was the dopest, he has so much energy and passion on stage/
NaS like two years ago was just incredible, his show was plain but he's been my favorite since I was a kid so it was just crazy seeing him perform

Jay Z/50 Cent/Snoop Dogg/Sean Paul/Loso Roc The Mic Tour

Young Jeezy/Lil Wayne/Fat Joe/Loso/Young Buck/Lil Boosie

I've seen ALL of my favorite RAPPERS except Kanye who I plan to see whenever his next tour starts. Upset I missed the GITD Tour

Jay Z/50 Cent/Snoop Dogg/Sean Paul/Loso Roc The Mic Tour

Young Jeezy/Lil Wayne/Fat Joe/Loso/Young Buck/Lil Boosie

I've seen ALL of my favorite RAPPERS except Kanye who I plan to see whenever his next tour starts. Upset I missed the GITD Tour

The Mars Volta in NYC in either 2006 or 2007 they played for 2 and 1/2 hrs and it was the most epic show I've ever been to ever ...............
Then in a close second is the first time I saw Flyleaf can't remember the venue or the year except that it was in NYC and their openers sucked and their bassist came off as being sort of a douche IDK why but that's how I felt at the time .... Lacy's voice was electric and their set was short .... way too short in fact ... At some point during the show we locked eyes and souls, from that night on I became a Flyleaf fan for life

I've been to a lot more great shows but most are either by local bands or foreign bands

The Mars Volta in NYC in either 2006 or 2007 they played for 2 and 1/2 hrs and it was the most epic show I've ever been to ever ...............
Then in a close second is the first time I saw Flyleaf can't remember the venue or the year except that it was in NYC and their openers sucked and their bassist came off as being sort of a douche IDK why but that's how I felt at the time .... Lacy's voice was electric and their set was short .... way too short in fact ... At some point during the show we locked eyes and souls, from that night on I became a Flyleaf fan for life

I've been to a lot more great shows but most are either by local bands or foreign bands

The best was Jay & Em at Yankee Stadium... Not only did they each put on a great show, but it was awsome seeing all the guests they brought out.

Runner ups include:

NaS & Damian Marley on the Distant Relatives tour... Those 2 can really put on a good show.

Rock The Bells 2 years ago was awsome too. NaS & Damian did their thing again, but then seeing acts like Kweli, Common, Big Boi, Wu Tang, etc in 1 day was cool.

Lupe can put on a good show too... Saw him twice on the Steppin Lasers Tour.

Aerosmith & Kid Rock put on some good shows as well.

The best was Jay & Em at Yankee Stadium... Not only did they each put on a great show, but it was awsome seeing all the guests they brought out.

Runner ups include:

NaS & Damian Marley on the Distant Relatives tour... Those 2 can really put on a good show.

Rock The Bells 2 years ago was awsome too. NaS & Damian did their thing again, but then seeing acts like Kweli, Common, Big Boi, Wu Tang, etc in 1 day was cool.

Lupe can put on a good show too... Saw him twice on the Steppin Lasers Tour.

Aerosmith & Kid Rock put on some good shows as well.

yo jay electronica is a dope performer i really enjoyed him... dude crowd surfed while rapping exhibit c FLAWLESSLY when i saw him at purchase haha

yo jay electronica is a dope performer i really enjoyed him... dude crowd surfed while rapping exhibit c FLAWLESSLY when i saw him at purchase haha

Fade to black, first concert ive cryed at like a real %+:$&!@ groupie, I lost my voice 20 min into the show, couldnt talk for 2 days after, best of both worlds was a close second (the show r.kelly walked out on) went to both shows, same outcome lol

..and for those of you who havent seen Wiz in show yet, please do yourself a favor and go, ive been to 4 this past summer, epic.

Fade to black, first concert ive cryed at like a real %+:$&!@ groupie, I lost my voice 20 min into the show, couldnt talk for 2 days after, best of both worlds was a close second (the show r.kelly walked out on) went to both shows, same outcome lol

..and for those of you who havent seen Wiz in show yet, please do yourself a favor and go, ive been to 4 this past summer, epic.

No concert will ever top this for me

rock-the-bells-2007.jpg

Jay-Z at the House Of Blues in West Hollywood the night American Gangster dropped.

J. Cole in Hollywood last Saturday.

J. Cole in San Jose last night.

Nas is always good too.

Jay-Z at the House Of Blues in West Hollywood the night American Gangster dropped.

J. Cole in Hollywood last Saturday.

J. Cole in San Jose last night.

Nas is always good too.

The BEST would probably have to be Glow In The Dark. That show was definitely bananas.
The hypest would have to be between NERD and Sleighbells though. Sleighbells show just left me 
sick.gif
. And Pharrell knows how to work a crowd.

The BEST would probably have to be Glow In The Dark. That show was definitely bananas.
The hypest would have to be between NERD and Sleighbells though. Sleighbells show just left me 
sick.gif
. And Pharrell knows how to work a crowd.

i bought kid cudi/lady gaga's monster ball tour for me and my gf in LA (i'm cudi fan and my gf is gaga fan) and few days before, cudi had to sock someone and he was dropped from the tour. i still went to the concert thinking its gonna be wack but gaga's performance was 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 no lie. 

i bought kid cudi/lady gaga's monster ball tour for me and my gf in LA (i'm cudi fan and my gf is gaga fan) and few days before, cudi had to sock someone and he was dropped from the tour. i still went to the concert thinking its gonna be wack but gaga's performance was 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 no lie. 

Back
Top Bottom