What were you afraid of when you were a kid?

Y'all had it good huh. :smh:

I was scared of Hoover Crips and stray bullets at night.

Lived off Figueroa and 90th street. You could also say Hoover and 90th because we lived smack in the middle of the street. Never once worried about that as a kid.

What had me more worried was Freddy, Jason, Myers, Exorcist, and our real life haunted apartment. I was a wreck once night came.

4743.Acme_2D00_28.jpg

AA39B0EE-6A59-4A7A-8B50-36E8DBC1D191.jpeg

This **** right here had be spooked for a while. We were watching it at daycare, and the scene where he sent the ghost to take the baby, I began crying because I was thinking a ghost was going to come get my little brother. So they turned it off

Good one. This dude had me shook too. Saw this in theaters when I was mad little. Used to be a guy at McDonald's we called Viggo cause he looked just like him.

Other things that scared TF outta me..

That episode of Punky Brewster when they go in the cave

tumblr_inline_nwhm30eeiP1t0ijhl_500.jpg

Forensic Files. Music and production was mad creepy.

The ocean. Saw Jaws when I was 5. So I've pretty much been wary of the the ocean since. The thought of being swept out by a rip current, sharks, too much bad.

Poltergeist III (all of them, but I saw III first. The old guy and little girl were OD creepy)

60675d312f1b753d53c32043fcc7c1d9_by_jarvisrama99-dal2se5.jpg

OUtside of the typical scary movies of my youth I remember the Y2k scare
I was out where my grandmother lives, out in the country and had heard from somewhere that at midnight the KKK was going to ride up and down the streets terrorizing people
So I was peeking out the window just 'bout all night waiting to see torches and horses

I was in the 12th grade for Y2k. To this day, that was the most absolute illogical thing I ever heard of. At midnight, the computers are going to think its the year 00 and turn off because computers can't process they year 00. That doesn't even make sense. :lol: I knew that then.

bushwick bill
the IT clown
rollercoasters
aliens
sleeping with no covers on

For some reason, I wasn't scared of Poltergeist. But The Exorcist to this day freaks me out.

I was also afraid of things paranormal things my brother always saw growing up.

Also Heffalumps and Woozles from Winnie the Pooh

I was super young when these scared me

Back
Top Bottom