What/who INSPIRES you to work out?

cd-cover.jpg

Myself, my wife & my son. To be strong, rugged, reliable, and fit enough for them when they need me to be, something I can call upon when I need it.

My son's turning 3, I'm almost 38. I'm in it for the long haul, want to be able to rough house and keep up with my little dynamo and my wife
smile.gif

Bottom line - To find out what my limits are, and have the patience/strength/discipline to overcome and extend them

Originally Posted by calibeebee

this vid. everytime, gets me pumped. I have no reason to do sprints or run lines on a basketball court but everytime i watch this vid, I find a football field or empty gym and run drills
roll.gif
roll.gif

Yup, my go to vid.

Looking at myself in the mirror
Seeing females gush over swole dudes on fbook
Pool parties

Myself. I used to be obese and lost 105 pounds and would never go back to that lifestyle. Keeping fit and staying healthy is extremely important to me. 

My age, My health, My daughter - I want to live a to see her live...

Damn Rock need to chill
eek.gif

I used to being physically active so thats really my motivation to work out. 2nd best feeling in the world is working out to me.

I don't remember The Rock looking anything like that at Wrestlemania.

women, kobe, getting this fat off of me

MY EXs....F ALL THEMMMMMMMMMMm

getting better looking females, i have an amazing face

Originally Posted by Cole World

roll.gif
roll.gif
I'm with you 100%

It's mad petty but it gives me some satisfaction when I've improved and my ex's stay stagnant or worsen after break ups

If I got real swole it wouldn't even be fair
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by youngdoc

Originally Posted by Cole World

roll.gif
roll.gif
I'm with you 100%

It's mad petty but it gives me some satisfaction when I've improved and my ex's stay stagnant or worsen after break ups

If I got real swole it wouldn't even be fair
laugh.gif
agree
laugh.gif

I wanna be able to dunk again. Vegas. LA Summer pool parties.
Also my sex game, not talking about actually busting but just being DEAD tired afterwards. I had absolutely no wind just a few months ago...sweat pouring all of chicks, breathing extra hard. I feel like superman now tho. 

I would love to work out and exercise as much as I can, but work takes so much life out of me it sucks...

Back
Top Bottom