what will be your last jordan?

does this question pertain to new releases? or just copping jordans period? Ive took a dramatic step back from copping retro's im more into copping theolder stuff. Because quality, better colorways, ect. I tried to convince myself to stop copping a while back but f'ing JB keeps dropping stuff hear andthere that makes me buy. I wasn't impressed by the space jams initially because of the shape and i had the cdp 11's. but after seeing newer pics ofthem. I was all over them kicks. same with the infared retro's, wasn't feeling them at first but seeing how good they look im like yeah, I gotta cop.2010 is looking serious. I got my eyes on white/red 6, white cement 3's and 4's, white/black and white/unc blue 9's, hopefully flint 13's and ican't remember but a couple of other og colorways dropping. I don't see myself ever stopping but really cutting back. Just like my weed intake.

honestly don't know but prolly some 17's or 11's.... said i was done after the space jams released but i see more 11's on the horizon in 2010

Originally Posted by wagonracer7

For me I'd have to have my collection complete, as in every colorway of each AJ that I like for me to retire.
QFT

I thought after the CDPs I was done
Then we got SJs and I thought it was wrapped
Now there's talk of CG 11 and Flint 13 and while I'm not juiced about the quality, I don't wear any single pair enough for that to matter to me....

So, in a nutshell, what wagonracer said. I'm done when I've got every colorway of every number that I feel I need to make the collection complete.

glasses.gif

EDIT: A DS pair of 10.5 OG Playoff/All-Star XIII would take me a lot closer to closure though. Or a decent quality retro....

aj 2012

you know with the world ending and all in december, they should be on discount by then

legitimate white/infrared 6's....not the white/varsity red 6's that are comin out. once those show...im done..for real.

said i was done after the wht/red 12's....then i heard about concords droppin...if those drop i'll retire..
pimp.gif
eyes.gif
......maybe

I have about 10 pairs or so I am still trying to track down before I give up hunting and just be satisfied with the occasional new release

There are 4 main pairs on my wish list that Ill likely always be hunting for, and that I would retire if I ever found.

1994 (or OG) white/black/red Jordan 1's
OG Columbia 11's with a still blue sole
OG Concord 11's
OG white/red 12's

Once I track down those 4 I can die a happy man

i couldnt tell you ive been saying this is my last pair for the last 3 years
laugh.gif
who knows what will come out in the future???

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

..the Concords that release sometime in the fall. Or whatever releases in December too. I think I'll be completely done with JB for a good while.
^^ im feeling the same way bro.
wink.gif

Black/Infrared VI...My most holiest of grails...which will make it June of this year when they release the Infrared 6 pack...hopefully...

Back
Top Bottom