what would be your last song?

Originally Posted by jerseymizzle

SMH as listening to hov before you die...
it's not before you die, you just can't listen to music after that. and why not hov?

*$@%, i'd pick soulja boy, might as well have fun and snap out one last time. that or one of those really long $%% remixes with 25 rappers on it, like the touch it remix with everybody's full verse.

edit: i see dude above me knows what's up. i assume he's clownin though
laugh.gif

respect your opinion but I can't stand music where they drop the mother F bomb every other verse...

Originally Posted by jerseymizzle

SMH as listening to hov before you die...
it's not before you die, you just can't listen to music after that. and why not hov?

*$@%, i'd pick soulja boy, might as well have fun and snap out one last time. that or one of those really long $%% remixes with 25 rappers on it, like the touch it remix with everybody's full verse.

edit: i see dude above me knows what's up. i assume he's clownin though
laugh.gif

respect your opinion but I can't stand music where they drop the mother F bomb every other verse...

The Rolling Stones - Paint It Black.

I don't even know why, I might have to come back and change it.

The Rolling Stones - Paint It Black.

I don't even know why, I might have to come back and change it.

i couldnt imagine living without hearing another song, so i'm going to assume the reason that this is the last song I hear is because I'm going to diein the near future. Given that, I imagine "If I Die Tomorrow" ~ Joe Budden, would sum up my feelings pretty well.

i couldnt imagine living without hearing another song, so i'm going to assume the reason that this is the last song I hear is because I'm going to diein the near future. Given that, I imagine "If I Die Tomorrow" ~ Joe Budden, would sum up my feelings pretty well.

Back
Top Bottom