What would I have to pay for this in NY? (Manhattan)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where can you find modern apartments like that in Manhattan?

A balcony?

Pepper your angus accordingly.

Where can you find modern apartments like that in Manhattan?

A balcony?

Pepper your angus accordingly.
most apts that are renovated look like that from da inside, and maintain that old world look from da outside...

Depends on where but easily 1500-2500 a month.
Really?? I don't know anything about NYC apartment prices but I would think an apartment like that in Manhattan would run at least 3-4k easy.
I have a few friends that pay that much for apartments in Williamsburg and theirs are NOWHERE near as nice or spacious as what was posted.  Absolutely no way that would go for $1,500-2,500 in Manhattan.

I don't see how that could possibly be 2K in NYC. 

4K easy in San Francisco. 

Would be pushing 3K in Oakland.

Last edited:
with an island kitchen, open space, modern, and even balcony....IN MANHATTAN?

over 3K easily.

Last edited:
Pretty sure OP is asking how much is would cost to BUY a condo like that in Manhattan.

More than $245k pleighboi

i live in the bronx and i'm paying $1200 for my spot. that type of spot in the city would be BREAD .....

Pretty sure OP is asking how much is would cost to BUY a condo like that in Manhattan.

More than $245k pleighboi

:lol: everyone talks about leasing

I work in real estate, but new york real estate is something entirely difference from here,

I would guess Probably $750k at minimum, or around a MM easy. that's actually considered a condo in America, not an apartment, W+D hookups only come in condos and houses. it's also a newer building.

there's also more people living in NYC than in the entire country of iceland...so it's a poor comparison.

Last edited:
Assuming that's a 3 bedroom apartment - rent for a similar apartment in NYC (below 96th street) would probably be $4k-$5k.

This of course is dependent of the neighborhood and amenities, if it's in a really nice neighborhood (Chelsea, Tribeca, etc.) with a doorman, concierge and gym it could push $6k+ a month easily 

^^^ a 3 bedroom apartment would push $1M easily in NYC, there's studios that go for $750k in subpar locations   

Last edited:
:lol: everyone talks about leasing

I work in real estate, but new york real estate is something entirely difference from here,

I would guess Probably $750k at minimum, or around a MM easy. that's actually considered a condo in America, not an apartment, W+D hookups only come in condos and houses. it's also a newer building.

there's also more people living in NYC than in the entire country of iceland...so it's a poor comparison.

I think you're way off. A condo like that in Manhattan would be no less than 3-4 mil.

I think you're way off. A condo like that in Manhattan would be no less than 3-4 mil.

i'm 100% confident it's way off :lol: :lol:

it also depends on the method of acquirement, I don't know the foreclosure or short sell laws in NY but it's a very popular route to go for all types of property....

Last edited:
Yeah it looks like it could easily be 3K/month in Manhattan. Reykjavik you say? I think I have to move for that price 
laugh.gif

Reykjavik is cool spot, i remember going as a kid...went in the hot spring pools in the middle of January. 

In Manhattan
A 3br with wood floors, new appliances, washer/dryer, balcony, storage and a parking spot would be $4-6k easily. Much more if in the ultra trendy spots (tribeca etc.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom