What would you do in a situation like this?

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

Combination of 1 and 5

I'd say I'm really stingy with my number... but we can hang out some more if she likes.

I really don't see very many situations where lying helps, so #1 and #2 are eliminated because they're lies.

#3 just seems like too much work, and they can still call from a friends phone or something if they catch on to your avoidance. Then it's drama when you answer, because now they know you were just avoiding them.

#4 is just mean.
ohwell.gif
I was with my best female friend for lunch on Monday and some dude tried to hit on her. She straight up said "No, I'm notinterested" and shook her finger like he's a dog (no pun intended)...I had to put my head on the table 'cause I was rolling. It was very sad, butvery funny.

Originally Posted by withapassion

5 because I'd end the conversation before the 5 minutes if I couldn't hang out with her.
Never thought of it that way, good comment.

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

Combination of 1 and 5

I'd say I'm really stingy with my number... but we can hang out some more if she likes.

I really don't see very many situations where lying helps, so #1 and #2 are eliminated because they're lies.

#3 just seems like too much work, and they can still call from a friends phone or something if they catch on to your avoidance. Then it's drama when you answer, because now they know you were just avoiding them.

#4 is just mean.
ohwell.gif

youre pretty much asking the wrong dude... i have had a dry spell for about a year so... if ANY chick asked for my number... fat, skinny, ugly, fly, one legwith an eye patch... IM HITTIN! at this stage in the game... i am NOT discriminating... LMAO! sorry just being honest...

Originally Posted by shabba doo

youre pretty much asking the wrong dude... i have had a dry spell for about a year so... if ANY chick asked for my number... fat, skinny, ugly, fly, one leg with an eye patch... IM HITTIN! at this stage in the game... i am NOT discriminating... LMAO! sorry just being honest...
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
My man is going to wife a pirate.

Originally Posted by West2East

#4. But yes I am just mean.
laugh.gif
frown.gif
Maybe it's cuz I've had stalkers before though?
sorry to hear that.
in the past few years I have had so much sympathy for females in that scenario
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
some dudes are losers/creeps/maniacs

edit: if im not feeling a girl I take their #, not give them mine. being single doesn't mean I'mdesperate
grin.gif

Originally Posted by wj4

Originally Posted by shabba doo

youre pretty much asking the wrong dude... i have had a dry spell for about a year so... if ANY chick asked for my number... fat, skinny, ugly, fly, one leg with an eye patch... IM HITTIN! at this stage in the game... i am NOT discriminating... LMAO! sorry just being honest...
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
My man is going to wife a pirate.

arrrrrggggghhhhh! LMAO!!!

5, i'd give her the number...so what if it doesn't work out, you can still chill with her, party, etc.

5. Especially in this day in age where jobs are scarce, and there's still money to be made I'd be damned to stop networking when I've invested thattime and there's an obvious connection.

Originally Posted by wj4

5. give out a real phone number and give the person a chance to see if any interest can build up.
or
6. give out my boys number and tell him to expect a call from____ in the future
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Pmighty

Originally Posted by wj4

5. give out a real phone number and give the person a chance to see if any interest can build up.
or
6. give out my boys number and tell him to expect a call from____ in the future
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Gonna be kinda hard and obvious unless you can remember your dude's number w/o looking it up on your address book.

Back
Top Bottom