What would you do in this scenario? Vol. miscarriage

-You’re “with” a chick in another state
-You see one another a couple times a year
-You two never establish a title, but operate under the assumption that you’re not sleeping with other people
-Today she tells you she had a miscarriage last week and she wasn’t sure if she wanted to tell you

Go.

PTws9kt9SMu2qULd1OZR_tumblr_lqut2bXAt01qa56two1_500.gif

Seriously.

You don't want no out of state bastard baby.

That's not the look.

Be there for "emotional support."
Breathe a sigh of relief.

Last edited:
Comfort her, give her the support she needs emotionally.

However in my head be somewhat grateful we didn’t have a kid together since I obviously didn’t want to really be with her.

Also how far along was she in this miscarriage?

Would the distance cause you to be curious as to whether it could’ve been someone else or not?

What I’m saying: “Aww [term of endearment] I’m sorry. Are you ok?? Why wouldn’t you tell me??”

CFAF290E-B8BF-483D-8D97-DF9C156A7A16.gif

281BBA1E-1196-400C-B36B-4BD96E0EA696.gif

Late, later that night..
B221B873-FB10-4E81-B3AE-7E552CE9BBC5.gif

Whose baby got miscarried though?

Mine or the next man's? THAT matters more than comforting her imo. Aint no chick gonna slip in that she cheated with I miscarried cuz all that means is she cheated and let dude run up in her raw when I was suppose to be the only one doing that.

Now if its mine, Imma be sad as ****.

Why are all y’all automatically assuming she cheated? Sometimes women are actually loyal.

Why are all y’all automatically assuming she cheated? Sometimes women are actually loyal.
The whole meet a few times a year. Then the next time you talk to shorty she somehow is anywhere from a few weeks or month or two pregnant enough to miscarry.

Every chick scared of missing a a period has told me about it. I ain't never sexed a shady chick that could get pregnant and not say anything, miscarry, or go abort it without telling me (that I know of :nerd: )

So this situation isn't something I jump to but I have to ask.

OP doesn't pose this scenario as she miscarried your baby but she just miscarried.

If yall were both kinda clear on the exclusivity and turns out it may have been someone else's, I'd still provide some support, not much. No need for you to bug out in that case, now you know the real ground rules.

The language was relatively vague. It was never specified that she had a miscarriage with your seed.

All you have is the information that a miscarriage occurred and you two had the understanding that neither of you were involved with other people

The language was relatively vague. It was never specified that she had a miscarriage with your seed.

All you have is the information that a miscarriage occurred and you two had the understanding that neither of you were involved with other people
That's why I'm straight up asking the question.

Cuz any time a chick tells me they're pregnant my first reply is always "CONGRATULATIONS!"

Not knowing would drive me nuts. I'd have to ask her. Although asking her right now may not be the best considering what she's going through, probably get real mad :lol:

I'd bring up though as to why she didn't tell me in the first place she was pregnant and or if she was late on her period

You not in my city

I’m only seeing you a couple times a year

No titles were established.

You didn’t tell me you were pregnant.

I’m not gonna give a **** & will assume that it ain’t mine given those facts.

Text a “damn. Well get some rest. Take a few days from work & try to get away from everything”

no more no less. No open ended questions or any questions at all for that matter. No FaceTime, no phone calls. As far as I’m concerned, this had nothing to do with me.

Then that’s probably it as far as “us”. Won’t go out of my way to smash again, definitely not raw.

Back
Top Bottom