What would you do in this scenario? Vol. miscarriage

I guess im the only one but id be mad she didnt tell me she was pregnant to begin with

-You’re “with” a chick in another state
-You see one another a couple times a year
-You two never establish a title, but operate under the assumption that you’re not sleeping with other people
-Today she tells you she had a miscarriage last week and she wasn’t sure if she wanted to tell you

Go.

Probably just going to block her number and keep it pushing. Call me Casper.

Feel like some crucial details are still missing.

Is she supposed to be close? Y'all only see each other a few times a year, so do you only talk a few times a year?

If y'all are emotionally close and not just physically I'd provide emotional support.
If she's just a biannual smash she'd get a "damn" text all lowercase ig.

Lots of miscarriages happen before the girl even finds out she's pregnant...

Correct BUT ... those stages are basically period cramps at a higher intensity. So without even "knowing" you were pregnant there wouldnt even be all the emotions that go with it had you knew and were planning dr visits.

Im not saying she wouldnt be upset/habe emotions but not to the magnitude of being "officially" pregnant.

With that said im reading this along the lines of she already knew since OP didnt clearify

Correct BUT ... those stages are basically period cramps at a higher intensity. So without even "knowing" you were pregnant there wouldnt even be all the emotions that go with it had you knew and were planning dr visits.

Im not saying she wouldnt be upset/habe emotions but not to the magnitude of being "officially" pregnant.

With that said im reading this along the lines of she already knew since OP didnt clearify

You're completely wrong... You have absolutely no clue how hormones work... When my girl had her's, she was complete wreck emotionally and physically for almost a month, and she was only a few weeks along... Just the act of the egg getting fertilized sends a women's body into complete disarray... You should really read up on stuff instead of being completly idiotic and clueless...

-You two never establish a title, but operate under the assumption that you’re not sleeping with other people
-Today she tells you she had a miscarriage last week and she wasn’t sure if she wanted to tell you

Go.
the first 3 points absolutely make no sense

Chick I was hitting every once in a while years ago hit me with that miscarriage story, I was just like "damn that sucks".

Not really much else to say

Go.
The hell?????????????

Sounds like "long distance relationship" to me.

A lot of text caking and planned weekend sex-cations.

In that situation, I would ghost the girl and move on. I wouldn't be going raw dog on a person who I see twice a year with "no title" So I would know they were seeing other people and the dead baby isn't mine. Not my chair, not my problem. That's what I always say.

- count my blessings.
- stop taking her seriously as a "partner".
- continue seeing her whenever convenient for me (I assume we are also good friends).
- strap up/wait for Vasalgel updates.

Back
Top Bottom