What would you do: iPhone???

Wait till September. I think the 6 or 5s or whatever they're calling it comes out the. Or at least gets announced for the Holliday time ish. That's what im doing

Last edited:
Since you're interested in getting an iPhone, I would go with the 4 for a start, if you want experience the basics.

Also, if you plan to buy a protective case for your iPhone, DO NOT get an Otterbox. They dirty up real quick and don't last long.

Last edited:
well if you wanna upgrade to the 5S you will have to pay full price since you wont have an upgrade. so id say just get the 4 for now, still a good phone and costs you nothing really

No sense in using an upgrade on the 4/4s/5. Trust me you will regret it. If you're gonna buy any of those phones, just buy it off eBay or Craigslist. The only real reason to use an upgrade is to get a fairly new phone.

I am pretty sure you have answered your own question.

The 4s and the 5 have a better screens and cameras. The 5 is slightly faster than the 4s as well. I guess the camera is too but if that doesn't matter to then go with the 4. You are basically going to be able to do anything you need on it.

I am learning to be more frugal as well so I would definitely go with the 4.

Back
Top Bottom