what would you do? vol. smh

One of my boys is smashing his ex who is also a friend of mine but is also married. Me and her husband cool or w/e but
should I bring this up to him?

what would yall do?

*EDIT*--- ya im staying out of it for her babys sake...lol i forgot to mention said husband and wife have a baby lol

Spoiler [+]
the_dilemma_poster_03.jpg

when it comes to stuff like this, i always ask my self if i would want to know whats going on.

you dont wanna blow it up because your dude might be upset with you?

send a text from a cell, leave a note under the door, send an email.

you could talk to the guy who is the side piece of the wife and say "yo thats not cool" but outside of that...Im minding my business

Originally Posted by Beast4ya

One of my boys is smashing his ex who is also a friend of mine but is also married. Me and her husband cool or w/e but
should I bring this up to him?

what would yall do?
Drop a couple of STRONG hints but thats it

Act is if you don't know anything. Once the ball starts rolling, things will get ugly quickkk.

It really depends on the relationship dynamic that you have with all of those involved. If I knew one of my close friends marriage partner was cheating on them, I would have to let them know and I pray to God they would show me the same respect. That situation is extremely messy and ratchet tho so I suspect you're a ratchet as well because all of your friends are ratchet. Therefore I would suggest you have a BBQ or party and you invite all of them over and all of you guys bukkake your boys wife........ I'd just bukkake the broad for her dishonor and keep it moving. We living real Japanese and ruthless in my neck of the woods king. We dragging birds in the middle of the street and multi glazing them round my way. We real white boy stompish in my neck of da woods track star.

Originally Posted by WISEPHAROAH

It really depends on the relationship dynamic that you have with all of those involved. If I knew one of my close friends marriage partner was cheating on them, I would have to let them know and I pray to God they would show me the same respect. That situation is extremely messy and ratchet tho so I suspect you're a ratchet as well because all of your friends are ratchet. Therefore I would suggest you have a BBQ or party and you invite all of them over and all of you guys bukkake your boys wife........ I'd just bukkake the broad for her dishonor and keep it moving. We living real Japanese and ruthless in my neck of the woods king. We dragging birds in the middle of the street and multi glazing them round my way. We real white boy stompish in my neck of da woods track star.

f5a269416300c1a8e7b588c84174c5c47f80aac1.gif

Originally Posted by WISEPHAROAH

This makes no sense...
And is probably your best option.

Hell no!!!!!! If you feel like your in the middle tell your friend thats smashing how ur feelin and work it out with him.

Back
Top Bottom